PDA

View Full Version : its time for some buffy news!!

BuffyMars
04-21-2008, 03:46 PM
BELLE PLAINE, Minn. — The Sibley County Sheriff says that a man who accidentally shot and killed his 9-year-old son while they were hunting apparently mistook the boy for a turkey.

Sheriff Bruce Ponath says that Anthony Klaseus of Belle Plaine and his son Hunter were hunting turkey about three miles west of Belle Plaine around 6:30 p.m. Saturday when Klaseus shot his son in the chest with a 12 gauge shotgun.

Klaseus dialed 911 on his cell phone. Emergency responders pronounced the boy dead at the scene.

"He was absolutely panicked. That would be an understatement," Ponath said. "Very distraught."

Ponath said the shooting was an accident but that his department is continuing to investigate the circumstances.

--------------

i smell some fish.

crzyjournalist03
04-21-2008, 03:56 PM
It's unfortunate, but that wouldn't be the first 12-year-old boy going through puberty who people swore sounded just like a turkey.

Emerson1
04-21-2008, 04:11 PM
You are just the bearer of news to lighten up peoples days!

crzyjournalist03
04-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
You are just the bearer of news to lighten up peoples days!

speaking of teenagers who have been mistaken for turkeys....:devil: :evillol::p

zebrablue2
04-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
BELLE PLAINE, Minn. — The Sibley County Sheriff says that a man who accidentally shot and killed his 9-year-old son while they were hunting apparently mistook the boy for a turkey.

Sheriff Bruce Ponath says that Anthony Klaseus of Belle Plaine and his son Hunter were hunting turkey about three miles west of Belle Plaine around 6:30 p.m. Saturday when Klaseus shot his son in the chest with a 12 gauge shotgun.

Klaseus dialed 911 on his cell phone. Emergency responders pronounced the boy dead at the scene.

"He was absolutely panicked. That would be an understatement," Ponath said. "Very distraught."

Ponath said the shooting was an accident but that his department is continuing to investigate the circumstances.

--------------

i smell some fish.

tragic and very sad. prayers to the family..

nobogey72
04-21-2008, 05:07 PM
My wife still has a little scar on her hind end where I accidently shot her during javelina season. She stayed all pissy about that for a couple of weeks. But the good news that came from it was that convinced her to start shaving her legs.:inlove: :inlove: