PDA

View Full Version : Wake UP people!!!!

Ranger Mom
04-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Geez....it got so quiet in here all the sudden!!!!!

44INAROW
04-21-2008, 02:48 PM
I hear that - been a S L O W D A Y for sure............

Emerson1
04-21-2008, 02:49 PM
Only 2 days of school this week! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

AP Panther Fan
04-21-2008, 02:49 PM
It's Monday....:vrycnfsd:

Sweetwater Red
04-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

All of a sudden? :confused:

it's been like this since before lunch.:(

And here I thought the ginobili thread would atleast get the
NBA fans on here talking.:bigcry:

Fotbol
04-21-2008, 02:54 PM
You want me to stir up some shat?:stirpot: ...LOL

Ranger Mom
04-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
All of a sudden? :confused:

it's been like this since before lunch.:(

And here I thought the ginobili thread would atleast get the
NBA fans on here talking.:bigcry:

Oh!! I just noticed that Emerson's last post was at a certain time...and it had been 10-15 minutes and no one had made a post!!

I have been popping in and out and as long as there something new since the last time I was here....I don't notice!!:p

Emerson1
04-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Oh!! I just noticed that Emerson's last post was at a certain time...and it had been 10-15 minutes and no one had made a post!!

I have been popping in and out and as long as there something new since the last time I was here....I don't notice!!:p
I'm flipping between the dlow and an essay :(

Sweetwater Red
04-21-2008, 03:01 PM
Oh!! I just noticed that Emerson's last post was at a certain time...and it had been 10-15 minutes an no one had made a post!!

I have been popping in and out and as long as their something new since the last time I was here....I don't notice!!:p

Well everyone has been waiting on all the cool people to show
up.:cool:

AP Panther Fan
04-21-2008, 03:05 PM

lol...I'm here now.:cool:

;)

I even spent some time earlier viewing Emerson's YouTube videos. They were, uhhhh, entertaining. :nerd::D

pirate4state
04-21-2008, 03:07 PM
So far nothing has interested me & I don't feel like talking. :eek: I'm sure that won't last long so don't everyone get too excited. :p

nobogey72
04-21-2008, 03:08 PM

OK! I'm here! I think everyone is just trying to digest the Pacman and TO debate that has been going on. That thread reminded me of two people trying to convince the other that vanilla ice cream is better than chocolate, and the reasons why the other party is stupid for not agreeing. It was exhausting.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

crzyjournalist03
04-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
OK! I'm here! I think everyone is just trying to digest the Pacman and TO debate that has been going on. That thread reminded me of two people trying to convince the other that vanilla ice cream is better than chocolate, and the reasons why the other party is stupid for not agreeing. It was exhausting.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

duh...you can put chocolate on vanilla, and it tastes great; you can't really put vanilla on chocolate very well.

End of discussion.

pirate4state
04-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
duh...you can put chocolate on vanilla, and it tastes great; you can't really put vanilla on chocolate very well.

End of discussion.

I think you are mistaken about vanilla and what it can and can't do! :hand:

Ranger Mom
04-21-2008, 03:16 PM

End of discussion.

Wow..so when I am baking a chocolate cake...chocolate cookies.....chocolate pie, etc.....I am supposed to put the vanilla in a bowl FIRST and then add the chocolate??

I have been doing it backwards ALL THIS TIME!!!:doh: :doh:

crzyjournalist03
04-21-2008, 03:20 PM
My comment above was in reference to ice cream.

Go back and watch the tape. I'm right on this one. :stirpot:

Fotbol
04-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Wow..so when I am baking a chocolate cake...chocolate cookies.....chocolate pie, etc.....I am supposed to put the vanilla in a bowl FIRST and then add the chocolate??

I have been doing it backwards ALL THIS TIME!!!:doh: :doh:
Nope that Racism:D

Ranger Mom
04-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Nope that Racism:D

:D :D :D

That would have been funny anyway, but just knowing you actually said it made it even funnier!!!

:D

Ranger Mom
04-21-2008, 03:45 PM
My comment above was in reference to ice cream.

Go back and watch the tape. I'm right on this one. :stirpot:

So why would a scoop of chocolate on vanilla taste any better than a scoop of vanilla on chocolate??

I prefer the ones that ooze them out side by side myself!!:p

Fotbol
04-21-2008, 03:48 PM
So why would a scoop of chocolate on vanilla taste any better than a scoop of vanilla on chocolate??

I think Vanilla, mixed with chocolate, pecans, snickers, and peanut butter cookies, all mixed up togher is the best!

crzyjournalist03
04-21-2008, 03:49 PM

Choose the one that you wish, but beware that you're making a bed with the devil if you want your vanilla on chocolate.

Wait and see. Vanilla is what vanilla has always been. Vanilla can't change. Your fandom of vanilla has clearly blinded you from seeing reality.

Fotbol
04-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Choose the one that you wish, but beware that you're making a bed with the devil if you want your vanilla on chocolate.

Wait and see. Vanilla is what vanilla has always been. Vanilla can't change. Your fandom of vanilla has clearly blinded you from seeing reality.
Well even with a splash of Chocolate, it would be considered a bi-racial flavor!

crzyjournalist03
04-21-2008, 03:54 PM
Well even with a splash of Chocolate, it would be considered a bi-racial flavor!

I don't see bi-racial man, I only see colors as whole for what they are. :D

Phantom Stang
04-21-2008, 03:56 PM
Do they make vanilla flavored syrup?
If they do, I bet it would be GREAT on some chocolate ice cream!!

Fotbol
04-21-2008, 03:58 PM
I don't see bi-racial man, I only see colors as whole for what they are. :D
Oh, I see so vanilla is choclate without the vanilla right?

Ranger Mom
04-21-2008, 04:00 PM

Okay!! STOP IT!!

You are kinda starting to scare me!!

If I have ice cream with cobbler, cake, etc.....it has to be vanilla!!

But....I can only drink a chocolate milkshake!!

Sweetwater Red
04-21-2008, 04:01 PM
This thread is confusing me. Are ya'll trying to say we're all
God's ice cream?:thinking: :D

crzyjournalist03
04-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Oh, I see so vanilla is choclate without the vanilla right?

Naw man, you got it all backward. Chocolate without chocolate is just vanilla.

crzyjournalist03
04-21-2008, 04:04 PM
Okay!! STOP IT!!

You are kinda starting to scare me!!

If I have ice cream with cobbler, cake, etc.....it has to be vanilla!!

But....I can only drink a chocolate milkshake!!

honestly, I prefer Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough myself.

You might call that the "freckled" vanilla.

nobogey72
04-21-2008, 04:27 PM

:doh: :doh:

I knew I should have used Strawberry and Vanilla as an example. I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!:doh:

Ranger Mom
04-21-2008, 04:31 PM
honestly, I prefer Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough myself.

You might call that the "freckled" vanilla.

If it's Ice Cream by itself, I prefer Pecan Pralines and Cream....but it's just plain ole vanilla if it is on something else!!

crzyjournalist03
04-21-2008, 04:38 PM
:doh: :doh:

I knew I should have used Strawberry and Vanilla as an example. I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!:doh:

Strawberry? Is that a metaphor? Because I'm pretty sure that nobody on this here board is proud of what all the vanilla ice cream did to the strawberry ice cream over the last couple of centuries.

crzyjournalist03
04-21-2008, 04:38 PM
If it's Ice Cream by itself, I prefer Pecan Pralines and Cream....but it's just plain ole vanilla if it is on something else!!

haha...I asked my wife a couple of weeks ago why nobody ever has chocolate ice cream on their apple pie...I think it would be great!

Ranger Mom
04-21-2008, 04:47 PM
haha...I asked my wife a couple of weeks ago why nobody ever has chocolate ice cream on their apple pie...I think it would be great!

ewwww!!

I don't know why though, I like both....it just sounds gross!!

nobogey72
04-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Strawberry? Is that a metaphor? Because I'm pretty sure that nobody on this here board is proud of what all the vanilla ice cream did to the strawberry ice cream over the last couple of centuries.

You are dead wrong. Strawberry was GIVEN it's own little section of the freezer and allowed it to host the other flavors when they come to gamble. Give me a break.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: