PDA

View Full Version : Texas 31 - Nebraska 7!!

Ray_BearKat
11-01-2003, 03:30 PM
The Horns looked like amazing today, probably their best game yet.

footballgal
11-01-2003, 03:34 PM
I know right, I thought it would be a close game. I wish they would be more consistent. Never the less they played a great game!

<small>[ November 01, 2003, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

3afan2K3
11-01-2003, 03:35 PM
Texas still sucks

Ray_BearKat
11-01-2003, 03:39 PM
3afan2K3:
Texas still sucksYeah say what you want. OU is about to get its National Championship hopes crushed by OSU...again!

JasperDog94
11-01-2003, 04:04 PM
3afan2K3:
Texas still sucksAhhhh, youth at it's finest. Grow up. If you don't like Texas, that's fine. Don't post on a Texas thread.

Bulldog92
11-01-2003, 04:08 PM
I'm a Huskers fan and they were totally outclassed today. Good job, 'Horns.

JasperDog94
11-01-2003, 04:15 PM
If Nebraska had any kind of passing attack, this game would've been close. Texas just put 8 men in the box to stop the run. That's how Nebraska got their score...passing. Great job horns! :) Sorry Kenny. frown

lepfan
11-01-2003, 04:22 PM
Ray_BearKat:

3afan2K3:
Texas still sucksYeah say what you want. OU is about to get its National Championship hopes crushed by OSU...again!ya think......????

Bulldog92
11-01-2003, 05:20 PM
I've thought Nebraska has been behind the curve for years. They just don't recruit the kind of kids they used to and the offense they run is outdated. They have a passing QB now in freshman Joe Dailey, but he won't see much playing time until Lord graduates. They sorely need a gamebreaking tailback and until that happens, it won't matter what offense they run.

BHKrystal06
11-01-2003, 06:25 PM
I watched the game until halftime. I guess I missed a lot! :)

bevo
11-01-2003, 06:37 PM
3afan2K3:
Texas still sucksSay what you wish, but if it wasn't for them good ole boys from Texas on OU's roster (47 to be exact)...OU definately would not be in the hunt for a National Title...Suck on that!

lepfan
11-01-2003, 07:35 PM
bevo:

3afan2K3:
Texas still sucksSay what you wish, but if it wasn't for them good ole boys from Texas on OU's roster (47 to be exact)...OU definately would not be in the hunt for a National Title...Suck on that!Too bad for Texas that "those good ole boys" chose the quality program...look who is sucking now!!!!!

lepfan
11-01-2003, 07:42 PM
Ray_BearKat:

3afan2K3:
Texas still sucksYeah say what you want. OU is about to get its National Championship hopes crushed by OSU...again!d

NOT NOT NOT!!!

bevo
11-01-2003, 07:42 PM
lepfan...you wouldn't know what a quality program was...Do you assume? Are have you had the pleasure of knowing that at a collegiate level?

Did you see me knocking OU's team?

In reality, like I said...They're Texans!!! Where there are Texans, follows championships...

lepfan
11-01-2003, 07:53 PM
bevo:
lepfan...you wouldn't know what a quality program was...Do you assume? Are have you had the pleasure of knowing that at a collegiate level?

Did you see me knocking OU's team?

In reality, like I said...They're Texans!!! Where there are Texans, follows championships...whatever bevo...I never ASSUMED you were knocking OU's program...(I knew exactly what you were saying) what I was saying is what I have always said...OU has a quality program and those boys want it...the better the program the more they will be in the spotlight...Stoops and his staff are doing a great job along with the players...we are thankful for those "boys" who cross the Red River but even if they were to stay in Texas would they have the same success...I don't think so...the athletes' talent plus the coaches' talent equals the great season at OU...(we hope that Mack stays where he is)
:D

bevo
11-01-2003, 07:57 PM
[/qb][/QUOTE](we hope that Mack stays where he is)
:D [/QB][/QUOTE]

I'm sure you guys do...

lepfan
11-01-2003, 08:00 PM
Jason White is from OK
Works and Jones both RB are from Tulsa
Perkins is from Lawton, OK
Dan Cody is from Ada, OK
Brodney Pool is from Houston
Derrick Strait is from Austin and was not even recruited by Texas their mistake...
Yes there are a lot of Texans on the OU team :D ...but on the 1st offense over half the team is from OK...I have an old post on this..from the OU/UT game...but don't care to go back into it...I don't care to beat this dead horse

lepfan
11-01-2003, 08:02 PM
bevo:
[/qb](we hope that Mack stays where he is)
:D </strong>[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you guys do...[/QB][/QUOTE]

LOL--I think some would love to get a campaign contribution account going , anyway...congrats on the win today...uuuuhhh did I just say that wink :D

bevo
11-01-2003, 08:12 PM
lepfan:

bevo:
(we hope that Mack stays where he is)
:D I'm sure you guys do...[/QB][/QUOTE]

LOL--I think some would love to get a campaign contribution account going , anyway...congrats on the win today...uuuuhhh did I just say that wink :D [/QB][/QUOTE]

Thanks...and for what it's worth, I work with a few Sooner grads, pretty good guys too! The thing is, at least for right now we'll have someone coming out of Conference (South) to via for a National Championship....

and yes you did......

3afan2K3
11-01-2003, 08:54 PM
lepfan:

bevo:

3afan2K3:
Texas still sucksSay what you wish, but if it wasn't for them good ole boys from Texas on OU's roster (47 to be exact)...OU definately would not be in the hunt for a National Title...Suck on that!Too bad for Texas that "those good ole boys" chose the quality program...look who is sucking now!!!!!ROFLMAO

lepfan
11-01-2003, 09:17 PM
bevo, are you in alaska now?

JRabbit_Fan
11-01-2003, 09:56 PM
THAT A WAY TO HOOK'EM HORNS!!!!!!