PDA

View Full Version : Hey AP Panther Fan & others!

Phil C
04-20-2008, 08:56 AM
I saw our old friend Ramon in Mathis Friday night. I said hello to him and he mistook me for Gov. Perry or John Wayne. :)

Later he was exchanging "pleasantries" with some of the Sinton JV Softball girls. :)

I also don't think he was too happy with the way the baseball game went. For some reason he was watching outside the gate rather than inside. :)

AP Panther Fan
04-20-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I saw our old friend Ramon in Mathis Friday night. I said hello to him and he mistook me for Gov. Perry or John Wayne. :)

Later he was exchanging "pleasantries" with some of the Sinton JV Softball girls. :)

I also don't think he was too happy with the way the baseball game went. For some reason he was watching outside the gate rather than inside. :)

:fnypost:

LOL.....when you say "pleasantires" I can almost imagine! Did it involve beating his belly or provocatively displaying his tongue? :eek:

Hopefully, he did not spout out the stats since 1998....he darn sure knows them!;) :D

Phil C
04-21-2008, 04:27 PM
He also had a tee shirt with a picture of Jesus on the back and it read "Jesus Supports the Pirates."

I didn't ask him which Pirates. :)

Phil C
04-21-2008, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:fnypost:

LOL.....when you say "pleasantires" I can almost imagine! Did it involve beating his belly or provocatively displaying his tongue? :eek:

Hopefully, he did not spout out the stats since 1998....he darn sure knows them!;) :D

I don't think it involved those AP but the Sinton JV girls seemed to be amused. :)