PDA

View Full Version : Steven A. Smith is Terrible!

Necks_Fan
04-19-2008, 11:09 AM
The worst Flip-Flop ever just came out of his mouth.

I was watching ESPNEWS and he picked the Cavs to win.

Then I turned it to the to the Shoot around for the Wizards and Cavs and he said he was going with the Wizards in 6 games. Wth????

This was in a matter if 5 mins. Geez.

HippoBaseball05
04-19-2008, 11:12 AM
Water is wet, death is inevitable, and the IRS sucks.

Of course he is horrible. He is rivaled only by Stewart Scott, Brent Musberger, and Bill Walton.

Bull's-eye
04-19-2008, 12:56 PM
It's an old trick, pick both teams to win and then you can say you picked the winner. He will have proof (tape) that he picked the winning team and most people didn't realize or catch him picking both teams. It's like those football handicappers bragging that they have successfully picked every MNF game this season, what they don't tell you, they pick both teams to win.

injuredinmelee
04-19-2008, 05:36 PM
he tries too hard to be "cool".

turbostud
04-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by HippoBaseball05
Water is wet, death is inevitable, and the IRS sucks.

Of course he is horrible. He is rivaled only by Stewart Scott, Brent Musberger, and Bill Walton.
Bill Walton just flat out sux. He is such a West Coast/California homer. Commentators should be unbiased in their work. He should watch Troy Aikman calling a Cowboys game to learn something.

g$$
04-20-2008, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
he tries too hard to be "cool".

...& he's not. Can't stand the guy & never have going back to writing days for Philly paper. Borderline racist too at times with comments.

Snydertigersrul
04-20-2008, 09:41 PM
Steven A. Smith is one of the great basketball announcers in history. He knows the game.

STANG RED
04-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Steven A. Smith is one of the great basketball announcers in history. He knows the game.

LOL. Does this surprise anyone?:rolleyes:

People like Steven A. Smith is why I keep the remote real handy. The less I have to see or hear from him the better.

LH Panther Mom
04-20-2008, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
People like Steven A. Smith is why I keep the remote real handy. The less I have to see or hear from him the better.
I have no clue who he is ( :eek: ) but I've read enough griping about him on here. I was wondering why people watch him if he's that bad. You're pretty darn smart! :D

Nursebetty
04-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I have no clue who he is ( :eek: ) but I've read enough griping about him on here. I was wondering why people watch him if he's that bad. You're pretty darn smart! :D

:nerd: LOL!!!

injuredinmelee
04-20-2008, 10:20 PM

wel when they stuff him down your throat on sportscenter and nba playoffs we dont have much of a choice. I jsut do like i do when Musberger is calling a Longhorn game. Turn on Craig Way right after i mute suckberger.

LH Panther Mom
04-20-2008, 10:31 PM
wel when they stuff him down your throat on sportscenter and nba playoffs we dont have much of a choice. I jsut do like i do when Musberger is calling a Longhorn game. Turn on Craig Way right after i mute suckberger.
Here's my solution......don't watch Sportscenter. :devil:

(And yes, I really DO know "who" he is, but I don't watch/listen to him. :p )

injuredinmelee
04-20-2008, 10:34 PM
Here's my solution......don't watch Sportscenter. :devil:

(And yes, I really DO know "who" he is, but I don't watch/listen to him. :p )

What??? you cant be serious with that comment. Thats like saying dont wipe.

Astrosdawg07
04-20-2008, 10:35 PM

Craig Way is not to great himself...

injuredinmelee
04-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Craig Way is not to great himself...

no but he isnt drunk (musberger) or racist (Smith).

LH Panther Mom
04-20-2008, 10:42 PM
What??? you cant be serious with that comment. Thats like saying dont wipe.
Well, I don't know about that :eek: :eek: , but I am serious about not watching it. :p

injuredinmelee
04-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Well, I don't know about that :eek: :eek: , but I am serious about not watching it. :p

Sportscenter is like my drug....

etbu
04-20-2008, 10:57 PM
Complete fool and all you have to do is mute.

Daddy D 11
04-21-2008, 09:06 AM
suckburger is worse... i cant stand the man. He is horrendous.

STANG RED
04-21-2008, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by etbu
Complete fool and all you have to do is mute.

Not good enough. I cant stand to see that stupid look on his face either. I have to change channels.