PDA

View Full Version : 25 Worst Rappers

Txbroadcaster
04-18-2008, 04:43 PM
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/listoftheday/2977/the-25-worst-rappers-of-all-time

Gobbla2001
04-18-2008, 05:30 PM
this is a silly rating-type thing... I could rap just like them right now off the top of my head... just throw some words together, ya know what I'm sayin', like to watch some football but it's spring they aint playin', but hurry up '08 season I'm on my knees'a'prayin', goose-eggs galore the gobblers will be'a'layin', lines on the field they'll be a sprayin', usin' paint not a crayin' (crayon), til then I'll just watch westerns cuz the horses be'a'nayin'...

word

Txbroadcaster
04-18-2008, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
this is a silly rating-type thing... I could rap just like them right now off the top of my head... just throw some words together, ya know what I'm sayin', like to watch some football but it's spring they aint playin', but hurry up '08 season I'm on my knees'a'prayin', goose-eggs galore the gobblers will be'a'layin', lines on the field they'll be a sprayin', usin' paint not a crayin' (crayon), til then I'll just watch westerns cuz the horses be'a'nayin'...

word

sorry but what does that have to do with the list LOL

PHS Wildcats
04-18-2008, 07:49 PM
I was just about to post this

RiverRat19
04-18-2008, 10:01 PM
What about Ron Artest and Roy Jones Jr.?... Surprised they didn't make the list. And what about William Shatner's spoken word album? Wouldn't that qualify too?

bandera7
04-18-2008, 10:30 PM
this list is dumb...Nelly, Durst, Sparxx, Fred Durst and P Diddy on the worst rappers list? There are plenty of rappers that are far far worse than all of them.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-19-2008, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by bandera7
There are plenty of rappers that are far far worse than all of them.

Any one that does this sould be considered bad!

Necks_Fan
04-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Any one that does this sould be considered bad! What exactly does "sould" mean?:D

Gobbla2001
04-19-2008, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
sorry but what does that have to do with the list LOL

that just about anyone can make up BAD rhymes (my post rhymed?) if they sit there long enough with a pen and a paper, meaning lists like this are silly, there shouldn't be a list, most all of 'em are horrible to begin with...

I like Nelly, always liked some of his songs, but YES he sHOULD be on this list... he really isn't that good, most of 'em aren't... any time you gotta drastically change the pronuciation of words just to make a rhyme, you CAN'T rhyme... sure you have a new way of saying "Gunna get my hair cut" now (Gunna get my HUR cut), but it should only be a reminder of how bad some rappers really are...

one that really gets on my nerves is this Kanye guy and it has nothing to do with any of his comments really... makes a song called gold-digger off of an old Ray Charles song, AINT THAT GOLD-DIGGIN'?

Hype Hype Hype that's what it's about, them horrible rhymes make me wanna scream and shout...

sinton66
04-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Personally, the number 25 isn't nearly big enough.:dispntd:

bandera7
04-19-2008, 09:16 PM
the post isnt arguing the talent of rappers...its on which rappers are the worst of the group. I think the list is horrible in terms of singling out the worst rappers.

STANG RED
04-19-2008, 11:31 PM
A best rappers list would be much shorter.
Heres mine:
1. :confused:

:p

Antec
04-20-2008, 09:23 PM
They are all bad

Its not music at all-just guys yelling meaningless lyrics or words

BleedOrange
04-20-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Personally, the number 25 isn't nearly big enough.:dispntd:

Agree. The only way 25 would be big enough is if there were only 25 rappers.

District303aPastPlayer
04-20-2008, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Antec
They are all bad

Its not music at all-just guys yelling meaningless lyrics or words

sorta like rock noise huh...

PHS Wildcats
04-20-2008, 11:03 PM
My thoughts exactly:clap:

bandera7
04-20-2008, 11:43 PM
I can seriously understand how you can not enjoy rap. But it is very hard to come up with a good flow off the top of your head. You dont even have to agree that its talent. But I would love to see some of the downlow members try and flow in person. It would probably be quite comical :p

GreenGobbla
04-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by bandera7
I can seriously understand how you can not enjoy rap. But it is very hard to come up with a good flow off the top of your head. You dont even have to agree that its talent. But I would love to see some of the downlow members try and flow in person. It would probably be quite comical :p

agreed