PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Fans Join The Capitan

maroonpirate04
04-18-2008, 12:35 PM
Another new feature on the site is added 'Capitan's Corridors' in this section i've added all the coaches from 1960 to the present a little more history to Pirate football. All the coaches will have their season records and what district Sinton used to be in. Also still working on the Archives section in adding all articles from 2000-2006. Still thinking of any other ideas to add to the site

Pirate Football (http://www.freeteams.net/sintonpirates)

I_DONT_CARE
04-18-2008, 12:44 PM
CAPTIAN? :crazy1:

Buccaneer
04-18-2008, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the info.

Phil C
04-18-2008, 12:54 PM
Good job with great information. If possible I wish we could have the scores of the Sinton vs Taft football games. At one time this was one of the longest rivalries in Texas but Taft dropped the schedule once they got to be 2A as did Odem.

maroonpirate04
04-18-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Good job with great information. If possible I wish we could have the scores of the Sinton vs Taft football games. At one time this was one of the longest rivalries in Texas but Taft dropped the schedule once they got to be 2A as did Odem.

You know i was thinking about that too, if im not mistaken it lasted for like 80 or 90 years. I think i might be printed in one of my old Sat Pat newspapers cuz i know that one year they printed all the scores from the very first meeting up til that weeks game, gotta go digging around to see if it might be in one my old issues

Johnny Utah
04-18-2008, 03:07 PM
What is the deal with that logo? Looked on the Sinton ISD website, said something about it being Copy righted???