PDA

View Full Version : "Suggestion" forum

LH Panther Mom
04-18-2008, 11:52 AM
Just gathering some info... :)

STANG RED
04-18-2008, 11:55 AM
I guess I would look at it occasionaly if I ever thought about it. As it is, I just dont pay any attention to it. My bad I guess.

Sounds like a good place for those threads compalining about how things are done around here though.

LH Panther Mom
04-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
My bad I guess.

Yes, it is. :taunt:

Originally posted by STANG RED
Sounds like a good place for those threads compalining about how things are done around here though. ;)

kepdawg
04-18-2008, 11:59 AM
If someone posts there I read it. However, I can't imagine there ever being too many posts in that particular forum seeing how great 3ADL already is!

LH Panther Mom
04-18-2008, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
If someone posts there I read it. However, I can't imagine there ever being too many posts in that particular forum seeing how great 3ADL already is!
Don't be shocked if the next sticky poll is "Do you ever read the sticky threads?". ;)

*Note to self: Make one option "stickies suck". :1popcorn:

kepdawg
04-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Don't be shocked if the next sticky poll is "Do you ever read the sticky threads?". ;)

*Note to self: Make one option "stickies suck". :1popcorn:

Well, I can go ahead and tell you I read stickies if I see them. It is quite possible that I miss one for a while if it happens to get lost in the land of stickies at the top. So if there are too many stickies or the same stickies stay around too long I may miss one! But yes in general stickies suck!

kepdawg
04-18-2008, 12:31 PM
Right now this one isn't too far ahead of the 44 views and 6 votes pace!

LH Panther Mom
04-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Right now this one isn't too far ahead of the 44 views and 6 votes pace!
:spitlol: heehee

I_DONT_CARE
04-20-2008, 09:02 AM
I HAVE MADE A POST IN THE SUGGESTION FORUM!:eek:

Necks_Fan
04-20-2008, 09:31 AM
You people are having too much fun in the other forum.

Bull19
04-21-2008, 08:34 PM
never knew their was a suggestions forum

Ranger Mom
04-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
never knew their was a suggestions forum

Last season we asked that all Non football posts be made in the suggestion forum....we even went as far as to move non football posts off the sports forum and over to the suggestion forum......where they might as well have been in Siberia for all the attention they got once moved off the main forum.

So......people just started posting everything in the sports forum again if they wanted an answer!!!

That is the point we have tried to make to the handful of people that want those posts off of this forum.....we tried that on a trial basis and it failed miserably!!

kepdawg
04-21-2008, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Last season we asked that all Non football posts be made in the suggestion forum....we even went as far as to move non football posts off the sports forum and over to the suggestion forum......where they might as well have been in Siberia for all the attention they got once moved off the main forum.

So......people just started posting everything in the sports forum again if they wanted an answer!!!

That is the point we have tried to make to the handful of people that want those posts off of this forum.....we tried that on a trial basis and it failed miserably!!

Ranger Mom
04-21-2008, 09:22 PM

http://heroicsalmonleap.members.winisp.net/OhReally.jpg

:confused: :confused:

kepdawg
04-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
http://heroicsalmonleap.members.winisp.net/OhReally.jpg

:confused: :confused:

:taunt:

Ranger Mom