PDA

View Full Version : Any news on job openings?

therealbulldogs
01-05-2004, 01:31 AM
Has anyone heard anything about the 3A job openings? I don't know for a fact yet but I have heard that Coach Eliseo Aguero from Bandera was hired as the HC at Crystal City. He was an awesome defensive coordinator until this year when the new AD at Bandera took that away from him and moved him to CB coach. He was also the off season coach at Bandera. If he was hired there I would say watch out for Crystal City in a few years.

next generation
01-05-2004, 02:51 AM
Rockdale is open.

sportsguru
01-05-2004, 12:47 PM
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HEAD COACH AT EAST BERNARD??
I HEARD HE WAS FIRED...DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW OF ANY UPDATE ON THE RICE CONSOLIDATED COACHING SITUATION???? I USED TO SEE A LOT OF POSTS ON RAIDER FANS WHEN THEY WERE STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS, BUT SINCE THEY WERE DISMISSED FROM THE PLAYOFFS BY PORT ISABEL, IT SEEMS THAT THE RAIDER FANS HAVE TURNED OFF THEIR COMPUTERS... I GUESS THEY ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE TRIAL TO START UP.. I HAD READ A LOT OF POSTS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO ABOUT THE SITUATION THAT HAPPENED AT THE WHARTON GAME. I THINK THAT RICE WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK BECAUSE THE SCHOOL BOARD THERE SEEMS TO NOT CARE IF THEIR EMPLOYEES GET IN TROUBLE. NOTHING SEEMS TO EVER BE DONE... SO IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A TEACHING JOB, I THINK THAT WOULD BE THE PLACE TO WORK.. I THINK ANY OTHER SCHOOL DISTRICT IN THE UNITED STATES WOULD HAVE SET BETTER RULES FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES TO ABIDE BY...

3afan2K3
01-05-2004, 12:51 PM
sportsguru:
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HEAD COACH AT EAST BERNARD??
I HEARD HE WAS FIRED...DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW OF ANY UPDATE ON THE RICE CONSOLIDATED COACHING SITUATION???? I USED TO SEE A LOT OF POSTS ON RAIDER FANS WHEN THEY WERE STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS, BUT SINCE THEY WERE DISMISSED FROM THE PLAYOFFS BY PORT ISABEL, IT SEEMS THAT THE RAIDER FANS HAVE TURNED OFF THEIR COMPUTERS... I GUESS THEY ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE TRIAL TO START UP.. I HAD READ A LOT OF POSTS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO ABOUT THE SITUATION THAT HAPPENED AT THE WHARTON GAME. I THINK THAT RICE WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK BECAUSE THE SCHOOL BOARD THERE SEEMS TO NOT CARE IF THEIR EMPLOYEES GET IN TROUBLE. NOTHING SEEMS TO EVER BE DONE... SO IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A TEACHING JOB, I THINK THAT WOULD BE THE PLACE TO WORK.. I THINK ANY OTHER SCHOOL DISTRICT IN THE UNITED STATES WOULD HAVE SET BETTER RULES FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES TO ABIDE BY...Don't type in all caps.

sportsguru
01-05-2004, 03:45 PM
Is this better???
I didn't know there was a caps rule on this site.. Sorry, my bad....

kaorder1999
01-05-2004, 04:21 PM
sportsguru:
Is this better???
I didn't know there was a caps rule on this site.. Sorry, my bad....there's nothing wrong with all-caps....

<small>[ January 05, 2004, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: kaorder1999 ]</small>

WoodvilleFan
01-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Has anyone heard anything about the FB HC in Woodville? The board is saying nothing has happened and the current HC is privately saying that he has been reassigned. Thank goodness our super is retiring. He talks out of both sides of his mouth and out of his ass.

therealbulldogs
01-06-2004, 01:27 AM
Well, I got on the THSCA job board and I guess it is official that coach Aguero from Bandera has been hired as the new HC at Crystal City because Bandera has now listed an opening on the website.

next generation
01-06-2004, 02:18 AM
sportsguru:
Is this better???
I didn't know there was a caps rule on this site.. Sorry, my bad....Yes, much better :p