PDA

View Full Version : The power of the FAN.

BHS#1
11-26-2003, 03:46 PM
After reading what Chris Hart wrote I feel special that the Sinton Coach and Adminastration is sooo scared of us. It make me feel proud to be a Burnet Bulldog Fan.

Phil C
11-26-2003, 04:14 PM
Paintball is the Goodwill Ambassadore from Burnet and now BHS#1 is the PR person. :)

Rabbit'93
11-26-2003, 04:34 PM
Fans don't win games players do. get over yourselves.

<small>[ November 26, 2003, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Rabbit'93 ]</small>

BHS#1
11-26-2003, 05:22 PM
Rabbit'93:
Fans don't win games players do. get over yourselves.It takes more that football players to make a football game :p

<small>[ November 26, 2003, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: BHS#1 ]</small>

sinton 1316
11-26-2003, 05:27 PM
BHS#1:
After reading what Chris Hart wrote I feel special that the Sinton Coach and Adminastration is sooo scared of us. It make me feel proud to be a Burnet Bulldog Fan.you must be kidding me
you have to be...
if you think for a second coach mitchell is scared of anyone from burnet, youve got another thing coming
youre giiving BURNET way too much credit
Sinton Pirates arent intimidated by anybody, including the "unbeatable" Burnet bulldogs
what a joke that was

Rabbit'93
11-26-2003, 05:28 PM
Sorry but there would still be a football game whether fans, cheerleaders, and the band showed up or not.

PAINTBALL
11-26-2003, 05:47 PM
Phil C:
Paintball is the Goodwill Ambassadore from Burnet and now BHS#1 is the PR person. :) hehe With Sinton having a 4-6 regular record and Cuero having beat them 42-7 our coaches knew the only thing keeping us from winning this game would be for our kids to look past them and let them sneek up on us. They have used Sinton's choice of field to get these kids fired up. I haven't seen them this fired up all year. It was worth going from a 4.6 rating to a 2.4 rating to get all this locker room material from Sinton. Sinton 66 yours are the best. Everyone have a safe trip. Beat the Hell out of Sinton.

BHS#1
11-26-2003, 06:00 PM
Rabbit'93:
Sorry but there would still be a football game whether fans, cheerleaders, and the band showed up or not.If you were from Burnet you would understand.

sinton 1316
11-26-2003, 06:10 PM
PAINTBALL:

Phil C:
Paintball is the Goodwill Ambassadore from Burnet and now BHS#1 is the PR person. :) hehe With Sinton having a 4-6 regular record and Cuero having beat them 42-7 our coaches knew the only thing keeping us from winning this game would be for our kids to look past them and let them sneek up on us. They have used Sinton's choice of field to get these kids fired up. I haven't seen them this fired up all year. It was worth going from a 4.6 rating to a 2.4 rating to get all this locker room material from Sinton. Sinton 66 yours are the best. Everyone have a safe trip. Beat the Hell out of Sinton.we have a 6-4 record and cuero won 32-6 :D
so if we win, the excuse is going to be that burnet looked past us?

zippy
11-26-2003, 06:49 PM
Football is a game of momentum, and the fans help keep the momentum once it gets rollin.

PAINTBALL
11-26-2003, 06:55 PM
sinton 1316:

PAINTBALL:

Phil C:
Paintball is the Goodwill Ambassadore from Burnet and now BHS#1 is the PR person. :) hehe With Sinton having a 4-6 regular record and Cuero having beat them 42-7 our coaches knew the only thing keeping us from winning this game would be for our kids to look past them and let them sneek up on us. They have used Sinton's choice of field to get these kids fired up. I haven't seen them this fired up all year. It was worth going from a 4.6 rating to a 2.4 rating to get all this locker room material from Sinton. Sinton 66 yours are the best. Everyone have a safe trip. Beat the Hell out of Sinton.we have a 6-4 record and cuero won 32-6 :D
so if we win, the excuse is going to be that burnet looked past us?Thanks Have a happy Thanksgiving :D

surfspike
11-26-2003, 07:06 PM
zippy:
Football is a game of momentum, and the fans help keep the momentum once it gets rollin.Zippy is full of good posts.

5 stars from me.

sinton 1316
11-26-2003, 07:50 PM
PAINTBALL:

sinton 1316:

PAINTBALL:

Phil C:
so if we win, the excuse is going to be that burnet looked past us?Thanks Have a happy Thanksgiving :D lol...no prob...are you going to the game?
if so, and to everyone who is...have a safe trip
and a happy thanksgiving