PDA

View Full Version : SuperJoe & Backer

TheSage
10-30-2001, 11:39 PM
SuperJoe, I was enlightened. All the way to find my connect-the-dots and on into the bathroom. We can compare brain pans anytime you would like.

Backer, you opened it up when you made the assinine remark about Everman stomping Forney's backside. I responded accordingly. You tried the "I'm smarter than you" response, but got it back better. You tried the elementary name calling (moron) and sexual innuendo (Forneycators), and got that back better. Now it's intimidation. Sorry, but I've scrapped a bit in my days, and would never bow down to another man. I got in your dugout and rearranged your line up card. I can stay and put up a tent if you like. Or, we can debate regional football. However, don't make ridiculous remarks without stating atleast some logical reasoning. You should have stopped with the spice remark. That was actually pretty funny. BTW, My Mom was never a crack whore, she never smoked crack.

Alvaradobacker
10-31-2001, 09:00 AM
My statement that Everman would beat Forney was in response to a poster who had denigrated Alvarado. Go back and read the thread. As far as bringing in sexual innuendo, I believe you started that one, too. Your comment had something to do with riding Everman's jocks. You started the personal attacks, and I took it personally. You can't call someone a homo and expect them to just accept it and keep their mouth shut. And as far as practicing intimidation goes, all I've said is that if we were face to face, you wouldn't be running your mouth like you have on this message board. You are wrong about the alleged comma splice. You are wrong to personally attack someone for stating a sports opinion. In fact, your entire last paragraph is wrong, except for the part about calling you Spice Boy being funny. My dugout is impenetrable, and my lineup card is intact.

Idiot
10-31-2001, 09:12 AM
Cant we all just get along?

TheSage
10-31-2001, 09:23 AM
In my opinion, your statement was a bash, not an opinion. I'm correct about the commas, have it checked if you like. If we were to meet, one of us wouldn't be running the mouth. The jock post was not literal, it was a metaphor regarding worrying about your own team and not bashing another. As for personal attacks, it all started with "moron", in my opinion. To move on, any logical reason why you think Forney would have their back sides stomped by Everman?

Matthew328
10-31-2001, 09:35 AM
OK fellas...lets chill with the who started what and so on...both of you guys were a bit in the wrong, now it was funny noise tak at first but when we start getting into crack whores and momz and brown stains (yikes), well you know what I mean...lets stick to football and trash talk all you want but keep it tasteful..I don't wanna have to do anymore banning, by the way I thought that thread was a Forney-Commerce thread?

Alvaradobacker
10-31-2001, 09:42 AM
I saw both Forney and Everman play last year. I thought Everman had the most talent in either 3A division, and they're better this year. Forney has the Blanton kid. Everman has speed out the wazoo and considerable size. Strange things can happen in football, so Everman could lose on a given day (Wylie in the semi's last year). I believe they are the team to beat.

TheSage
10-31-2001, 04:32 PM
I think people will be surprised by the overall talent Forney has. Everman has the edge up front, but I don't think any team can match Forney's backfield, receiver, and secondary speed. We will see...maybe.