PDA

View Full Version : Please refrain

Gsquared
04-17-2008, 12:58 PM
from ghost talk and food talk. Im starving and I dont like ghosts. Also, please no chain saw, fruit or tampon talk either.

sinton66
04-17-2008, 01:03 PM
How about stick horses and midgets?

Gsquared
04-17-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
How about stick horses and midgets?
Yeah, we can talk about that stuff :p

Txbroadcaster
04-17-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Yeah, we can talk about that stuff :p

What about Ghost Midgets

nobogey72
04-17-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
What about Ghost Midgets

yeah, with tampons in their ears.:eek: :1omg!:

Gsquared
04-17-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
yeah, with tampons in their ears.:eek: :1omg!:
:ack!: :ack!: :ack!: :ack!:

BuffyMars
04-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
:ack!: :ack!: :ack!: :ack!:

i wonder what the fear of tampons is called.

:thinking:

Txbroadcaster
04-17-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars

Aunt Floitis

STANG RED
04-17-2008, 01:58 PM

Tampaphobia
or maybe
Menstraphobia

I can actually think of several more, but they would most likely get me banned.:D

BobcatBenny
04-17-2008, 02:03 PM
http://www.wku.edu/ultimate/casper.jpg

AP Panther Fan
04-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Tampaphobia

Is this someone that fears Florida?:cool:

ronwx5x
04-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Tampaphobia
:D

That's mispelled. It should be tampOphobia!

STANG RED
04-17-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
That's mispelled. It should be tampOphobia!

Dont tell me how to spell my own word please!:mad: :p

Yea I tried it both ways. Just thought tampaphobia sounded more clinical I guess. And since its my word, tampaphobia it is.:hand: :tongue:

pirate4state
04-17-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
http://www.wku.edu/ultimate/casper.jpg

SOUTHPARK!!!

It was a ghost!!!!

:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol:

Ranger Mom
04-17-2008, 02:29 PM

I cannot believe I am typing this.

My guess is "Plugaflowbia":)

nobogey72
04-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Since this thread has obviously gone South and no one has gotten banned, I'm going to take this opportunity to ask something that I've always wanted to know. Basically to find out if I am the stupidest person alive. My question is this: Did yaw'll always know that you are supposed to take the foil off of suppositories? Boy did I learn that one the hard way! Didn't really know the difference till I had some Xrays taken one time (years ago) and the Dr. had a funny look on his face, and told me to "Come here and look at this" Yep, there they were, about 5 or 6 of them lined up there like little torpedos. Danged embarrassing if you want to know the truth. Seriously, has anybody else had this happen.:blush: :blush: :helpme:

Ranger Mom
04-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Since this thread has obviously gone South and no one has gotten banned, I'm going to take this opportunity to ask something that I've always wanted to know. Basically to find out if I am the stupidest person alive. My question is this: Did yaw'll always know that you are supposed to take the foil off of suppositories? Boy did I learn that one the hard way! Didn't really know the difference till I had some Xrays taken one time (years ago) and the Dr. had a funny look on his face, and told me to "Come here and look at this" Yep, there they were, about 5 or 6 of them lined up there like little torpedos. Danged embarrassing if you want to know the truth. Seriously, has anybody else had this happen.:blush: :blush: :helpme:

Ummm.....if they have, I doubt they will admit it!!:D

pirate4state
04-17-2008, 03:10 PM

I think I'm gonna be using this smiley :spitlol: alot after your posts!! ROFL!

BuffyMars
04-17-2008, 03:14 PM

god i hope this is a joke. :doh:

thank god my mother is a nurse! so no, sorry i cannot relate.

BobcatBenny
04-17-2008, 03:15 PM
You are a brave man. :clap: Very funny too! ;)

LH Panther Mom
04-17-2008, 03:16 PM
Basically to find out if I am the stupidest person alive.
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: I'll have to get back with you.

AP Panther Fan
04-17-2008, 03:22 PM
http://www.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CRT/CRT162/008624IL.jpg

those edges must have hurt....

UPanIN
04-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Now that is ":foul: and :tmi:

nobogey72
04-17-2008, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
http://www.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CRT/CRT162/008624IL.jpg

those edges must have hurt....

Now, I'm not that stupid.

:rolleyes: Like I said, this was years ago, and they were individually wrapped, kind of like torpedo shaped Hershey Kisses, that kind of foil.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
04-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN
Now that is ":foul: and :tmi:

I'm sorry!!:(

STANG RED
04-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Now, I'm not that stupid.

:rolleyes: Like I said, this was years ago, and they were individually wrapped, kind of like torpedo shaped Hershey Kisses, that kind of foil.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mom kept em in the ice box next to the butter.:eek: Had to be careful with that. Gives a whole new meaning to midnight snack.:(
Oh,,,,,,,,that kinda made me flinch a little bit.

crzyjournalist03
04-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

:fnypost: :spitlol:

I'm not sure that there is one, and one page of google results was all of the info I needed to know that I really wasn't interested in finding it.

Menophobia is the fear of menstruation though...that's close!!!

nobogey72
04-17-2008, 04:50 PM
I know this from studying birds back in school and growning up in the country........... being afraid of getting attacked by a bunch of Scissor-tails is "splittailaphobia". I heard that Black-Magic has had this before.

Texasfootball2
04-18-2008, 08:26 AM
Mom kept em in the ice box next to the butter.:eek: Had to be careful with that. Gives a whole new meaning to midnight snack.:(
Oh,,,,,,,,that kinda made me flinch a little bit.

I think Stang Red has been in my parents ice box because not only did my mom keep them next to the butter, but my wife does the same thing. And just in case you haven't had the privelage. Did you know they come in different sizes

Sorry moderators, I probably just open up a whole new can of worms. :vrycnfsd: :ack!: :thumbsup:

LH Panther Mom
04-18-2008, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I think Stang Red has been in my parents ice box because not only did my mom keep them next to the butter, but my wife does the same thing. And just in case you haven't had the privelage. Did you know they come in different sizes

Sorry moderators, I probably just open up a whole new can of worms. :vrycnfsd: :ack!: :thumbsup:
My mom did the same. We do not have any in our household. :ack!:

Texasfootball2
04-18-2008, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2

And Yes, Size does matter:weeping: