PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Buffett Live! (NF)

BreckTxLonghorn
04-17-2008, 10:58 AM
I get to go to my first Buffett concert on Monday and can't wait.

Has anyone gone to one before? Any tips/ suggestions/ etc to help a first-time parrothead?

big daddy russ
04-17-2008, 11:09 AM
You're going to the one up here in the Woodlands? I envy you.

He's one of my favorite singers, but I've never been to a concert. Let me know how it goes.

BreckTxLonghorn
04-17-2008, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
You're going to the one up here in the Woodlands? I envy you.

He's one of my favorite singers, but I've never been to a concert. Let me know how it goes.

Same here. An early birthday gift from the girlfriend, otherwise I probably wouldn't have gone until whenever he went to Vegas. Needless to say I almost tackled her in excitement.

Johnny Utah
04-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Take Tuesday OFF! Get there way in advance because the Parrott Heads Pre-party is something to witness, unbelievable!!!

mistanice
04-17-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Take Tuesday OFF! Get there way in advance because the Parrott Heads Pre-party is something to witness, unbelievable!!!

A guy in class was trying to get our Professor to cancel class tuesday morning. She asked why, he said cuz he was going to the concert. Professor asked who else was going and we all raised our hands!! guess no class on tuesday morning.

Johnny Utah
04-17-2008, 03:43 PM
His concert is awesome, but the pre and after party is UNBELIEVALBE!!! Never seen so many portable generators to run blenders in my life!!!

Grogan
04-18-2008, 08:21 AM
A Jimmy concert is an experience like no other. The tailgating is what this is ALL about. Check out this link to see what happens BEFORE the concert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjRklVfny2A
I would also check out for all the concert info.
http//www.buffettnews.com

I have been to ......20 or so shows. A large time will be had by all.

Grogan
04-18-2008, 11:11 PM
For anybody who is going to the Frisco concert....... Come by for a beverage.