PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watch Ghost Hunters?

Txbroadcaster
04-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Your thoughts on the show if you do

big daddy russ
04-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Its the only ghost show I'll watch with my fiance. She loves those shows, I think they're all hoaxes. Not a bad setup, but the only part of the show that really keeps my interests are their run-ins with the demon.

FutureAD
04-17-2008, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Your thoughts on the show if you do

which ghost hunters are you talking about? are you talking about the one one sci fi TAPS?

Txbroadcaster
04-17-2008, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by FutureAD
which ghost hunters are you talking about? are you talking about the one one sci fi TAPS?

yes..only one I know with the name Ghost Hunters

AP Panther Fan
04-17-2008, 10:51 AM
I like it, but would like to "see" more. They never seem to capture much on video. On audio; however, you can hear some pretty cool stuff from time to time....get ouuuuutt!:)

Txbroadcaster
04-17-2008, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I like it, but would like to "see" more. They never seem to capture much on video. On audio; however, you can hear some pretty cool stuff from time to time....get ouuuuutt!:)

Last night had some REAL good EVP

FutureAD
04-17-2008, 11:17 AM
Last night had some REAL good EVP

ya i know...i try to watch it every time it comes on...i like it but same here i wish we would get to see more..

Blitzkrieg
04-17-2008, 11:31 AM
Yesterday's show was pretty crazy with the evp esp when the woman replyed by saying something to the effect of, "I am here, where are you?" meaning she could hear jason and grant talking but could not see em. like as if she was in a different dimension and time....i don't know what to really make of it. if its an authentic evp ( i don't think Taps will fake crap to get on the air) it opens up a little of the world of spirits and stuff......

AP Panther Fan
04-17-2008, 11:39 AM
I tried to talk some girlfriends into taking some cameras into the nearby cemetery at night just to see if we could see anything in the photos.

Good thing they chickened out first, or I probably would have.;)

lakers
04-17-2008, 11:42 AM
I like to watch A Haunting on the Discovery Channel. It is more of a reenactment of what the home owners went through though.

Txbroadcaster
04-17-2008, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by lakers
I like to watch A Haunting on the Discovery Channel. It is more of a reenactment of what the home owners went through though.

I like that show, but the reenacments just arent the same

Another one Buffy and I watch is Paranormal State

maroonpirate04
04-17-2008, 12:19 PM
I like the show, there should be a show like that but in Texas to discover the old ghost stories legends we all read about in books and heard when we were kids. And call it "Texas Ghost Legends":)

maroonpirate04
04-17-2008, 12:21 PM
It would be interesting cuz you know every town and city in Texas has a ghost story to tell:D

FutureAD
04-17-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by lakers

i watch that to but sometimes the re-enactments are kind of cheesy so sometimes it makes them hard to watch..lol

crzyjournalist03
04-17-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
It would be interesting cuz you know every town and city in Texas has a ghost story to tell:D

Forney has a haunted house down behind Ranch Road.

I didn't believe it when my buddies were talking about it, so we got into one of their trucks on a sunny day and drove down to it around 4 or 5 in the afternoon. When we pulled up to it, suddenly there was a very deep fog that was hard to see through and the sky got very dark. We stayed there for about a minute, and drove off. Immediately, the fog disappeared and the sun came back out...that was one of the freakiest experiences I had in high school.

That...and the girl at the school I went to my sophomore year who had a clock that began ticking backwards on the day her grandfather died, but whenever you talked about spiritual things like angels, demons or ghosts, it would tick forward for the duration of the conversation.

Txbroadcaster
04-17-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Forney has a haunted house down behind Ranch Road.

I didn't believe it when my buddies were talking about it, so we got into one of their trucks on a sunny day and drove down to it around 4 or 5 in the afternoon. When we pulled up to it, suddenly there was a very deep fog that was hard to see through and the sky got very dark. We stayed there for about a minute, and drove off. Immediately, the fog disappeared and the sun came back out...that was one of the freakiest experiences I had in high school.

That...and the girl at the school I went to my sophomore year who had a clock that began ticking backwards on the day her grandfather died, but whenever you talked about spiritual things like angels, demons or ghosts, it would tick forward for the duration of the conversation.

Did u see the watch do this?

crzyjournalist03
04-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Did u see the watch do this?

yes. It was a clock that sat on her mantle, but none of us believed her, so we had her bring it to school. We first thought the batteries were backwards or something, so we tried everything, including new batteries.

Every time you said the word "angel" or "demon" or "ghost" or "spirits" it would tick forward for two or three seconds and then start going backward again. We had entire discussions about spiritual matters since we were intrigued by the clock, and it ticked forward every time. As soon you stopped talking about those things, it went right back to ticking backward. We all ended up so creeped out that we made her put the clock back into her backpack.

At the time, her grandmother was in a custody battle with the girl's mother to get custody of the girl's brother because the mother had some serious issues. The freakiest thing of all is that when they got home from the final court date and the grandmother had won the custody, the clock started ticking forward again, and continued to do so as long as I knew the girl.