PDA

View Full Version : I just invented a new health drink.

nobogey72
04-17-2008, 05:08 AM
Yaw'll remember Tang? It was citrusy morning drink made famous by Astronauts who drank it on trips to space. Well, it is now reappearing on shelves. I think with the baby-boomers getting older and thus struggling with irregularity, that prunes and prune juice are going to get hot again. I want to combing the 2. You would get all the Vitamin C qualities of Tang, and all the digestive qualities of prunes. I'm gonna call it-----------------------'PRUNE-TANG'. I think it will go over big with old retired astronauts and others as well. My feeling is that if you just try it, you will want more and more of it. :2thumbsup

waterboy
04-17-2008, 07:51 AM
Might as well lace it with Ex-Lax. There'll be a lot of throne perching going on anyway.:D

pero chato
04-17-2008, 08:41 AM
You could market it in China as "Wang Dang Sweet Prune Tang". There might be a song somewhere out there that you could use in the commercial.

Daddy D 11
04-17-2008, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Might as well lace it with Ex-Lax. There'll be a lot of throne perching going on anyway.:D

lmao! i almost cried i was laughing so hard

pirate4state
04-17-2008, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Yaw'll remember Tang? It was citrusy morning drink made famous by Astronauts who drank it on trips to space. Well, it is now reappearing on shelves. I think with the baby-boomers getting older and thus struggling with irregularity, that prunes and prune juice are going to get hot again. I want to combing the 2. You would get all the Vitamin C qualities of Tang, and all the digestive qualities of prunes. I'm gonna call it-----------------------'PRUNE-TANG'. I think it will go over big with old retired astronauts and others as well. My feeling is that if you just try it, you will want more and more of it. :2thumbsup

:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol:

omg you kill me!!

"PRUNE-TANG"

hahahahahaha

LH Panther Mom
04-17-2008, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
You could market it in China as "Wang Dang Sweet Prune Tang". There might be a song somewhere out there that you could use in the commercial.
Sounds like a song that Robert Palmer might want to record. :D

Ranger Mom
04-17-2008, 09:24 AM
:fnypost: LOL!! Leave it to nobogey!!

I am diggin the new smilies!!:D

pero chato
04-17-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sounds like a song that Robert Palmer might want to record. :D

Well he's no longer with us. I was thinking more along the lines of Terrible Ted.

nobogey72
04-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Well he's no longer with us. I was thinking more along the lines of Terrible Ted.

What happened to Robert Palmer?:confused:

pirate4state
04-17-2008, 12:31 PM

He died in 2003

pero chato
04-17-2008, 12:33 PM

He died of a heart attack in '03 at age 54.

Antec
04-17-2008, 07:18 PM
I hated it

didnt come cclose to tasting like orange juice-even thought it was called a drink

My grandfather had in his grocery store in Hungerford in the 60s

I used to put it up from the case to the shelf

It was a good seller-but I never cared for it

44INAROW
04-17-2008, 08:33 PM
He died of a heart attack in '03 at age 54.

wow I didn't know that - guess being addicted to love finally caught up with him :(

nobogey72
04-17-2008, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Antec
I hated it

didnt come cclose to tasting like orange juice-even thought it was called a drink

My grandfather had in his grocery store in Hungerford in the 60s

I used to put it up from the case to the shelf

It was a good seller-but I never cared for it

I promise that by adding the prune juice to it as I have in my new Prune Tang, it is better. Some people like it early in the morning, but the majority of my tasters preferred it at night. Some like it while they're showering. When some of my tasters have been denied Prune Tang for 3 or 4 days, they have been known to go up and down their streets seeing if they can get some from their neighbors. Some even from complete stragers. :2thumbsup

g$$
04-18-2008, 01:28 AM
I promise that by adding the prune juice to it as I have in my new Prune Tang, it is better. Some people like it early in the morning, but the majority of my tasters preferred it at night. Some like it while they're showering. When some of my tasters have been denied Prune Tang for 3 or 4 days, they have been known to go up and down their streets seeing if they can get some from their neighbors. Some even from complete stragers. :2thumbsup

Funny stuff. I've been known to get irritable without regular servings too. ;)