PDA

View Full Version : If we can lift the toliet seat up......

Fotbol
04-16-2008, 02:37 PM
Then they can pull it down!:D

injuredinmelee
04-16-2008, 02:39 PM
HOLY CRAP I agree with something you say.

While we are on the subject... The ex wife used to say that taking the garbage out was a mans job but yet I wasnt allowed to say that doing the dishes was a womans job...

why can they define gender specific roles but we cannot?

they are all evil!!!

PPHSfan
04-16-2008, 02:41 PM
I just leave it down and take careful aim.

STANG RED
04-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

they are all evil!!!

x2
&
Very True!

crzyjournalist03
04-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

word.

although, it does get more difficult in the middle of the night on occasion.

BuffyMars
04-16-2008, 02:49 PM

:foul: careful aim my butt!!!!

there is always some trickles left! :mad:

and if your nasty hand wants to touch the seat to lift it, then your nasty hand can touch it to put it back down! :dispntd::hand:

BreckTxLonghorn
04-16-2008, 02:55 PM
I believe in waiting until you need to use it down. :devil:

Passive aggressive teaching at its finest!

charlesrixey
04-16-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

While we are on the subject... The ex wife used to say that taking the garbage out was a mans job but yet I wasnt allowed to say that doing the dishes was a womans job...

why can they define gender specific roles but we cannot?

they are all evil!!!

100% totally true!

those exact words have come out of my wife's mouth!

the only (major) difference is that she's not my ex!

Fotbol
04-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Yeah and we will not plant flowers, but we will water plants whenver we are washing our cars in the Drive way:devil:

Gobbla2001
04-16-2008, 03:27 PM
I always put the seat down... so I don't have to pull your butt out so I can pee later...

seriously, I grew up around women so I learned... I hate hearing it while they're all of the way in the bathroom "Ahhh, CRAP, someone didn't put the toilet seat down"...

unless you're blind and can't see that it's up, you're just lazy...

Fotbol
04-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I always put the seat down... so I don't have to pull your butt out so I can pee later...

seriously, I grew up around women so I learned... I hate hearing it while they're all of the way in the bathroom "Ahhh, CRAP, someone didn't put the toilet seat down"...

unless you're blind and can't see that it's up, you're just lazy...
I've seen big Bottoms submerged into tiny tolilets:clap:

jason
04-16-2008, 03:32 PM
I just leave it down and take careful aim. or go in the sink

injuredinmelee
04-16-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by jason
or go in the sink

but move the dishes first. Most of the time.

jlg043
04-16-2008, 06:06 PM
at least we put the seat up right... it could be worse and leave it down

nobogey72
04-16-2008, 06:08 PM
My cousin and his wife got in a big fight over who was going to have to use the plunger. Neither one would give in, and they just kept going till it was almost full. He said that he lifted the lid off of the upper part of the commode and went in there:eek: He called it a "double decker deuce". :eek: I understand that they eventually called a plumber. They went through about 4 plumbers before one of them agree to fix the problem. That's all I know.:D

nobogey72
04-16-2008, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
My cousin and his wife got in a big fight over who was going to have to use the plunger. Neither one would give in, and they just kept going till it was almost full. He said that he lifted the lid off of the upper part of the commode and went in there:eek: He called it a "double decker deuce". :eek: I understand that they eventually called a plumber. They went through about 4 plumbers before one of them agree to fix the problem. That's all I know.:D

I didn't mean to kill the thread.:(

PHS Wildcats
04-16-2008, 07:57 PM
I just leave it down and take careful aim. :clap:

IHStangFan
04-16-2008, 08:28 PM
I've never understood this argument...if you're so lazy that you can't lift or lower a toilet seat to suit your own needs, heaven forbid you try to take on the daily tasks of life in the real world. Geezus! :doh: :D

CHS_CG
04-16-2008, 08:52 PM
I dont care one way or the other. I think it looks much nicer( as nice as a toilet can look) when its left down and that includes the very top seat as well, but if men are to lazy to lift it up when they must go women can be the bigger person and put it back down. As long as its kept clean..

On that clean note.. the toilet doesnt bother me near as bad since I found out a shopping cart as more germs than a toilet seat does.:eek:

Emerson1
04-16-2008, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
:foul: careful aim my butt!!!!

there is always some trickles left! :mad:

and if your nasty hand wants to touch the seat to lift it, then your nasty hand can touch it to put it back down! :dispntd::hand:
We can just use our feet :)

Diocletian
04-17-2008, 09:44 PM
every time I see this topic I can't stop thinking about that movie Jacka$$ where they went #2 in the store toliet

:D