PDA

View Full Version : More Great News on UT Volleyball Recruiting!

Phil C
04-16-2008, 10:38 AM
This class is going to be another good one. The last two years they were ranked no. 2 by PrepVolleyball. Below are two more recruits for Texas Volleyball at left Rachael Adamsa 6'2" middle blocker from Ohio and considered the No. 3 recruit in the Country. Shown also is Amber Roberson a 6'3" outside hitter from San Antonio.
Texas had already signed the top ranked libero in Sydney Yogi of Hawaii and Michelle Kocher a top setter from Illinois.

Add to that that most of last year's team is back from a great year and Destinee Hooker will be back from the Olympics things are very promising indeed for UT volleyball this coming year andin the future.

Good news indeed!

http://cache.texassports.com//image_lib/recruits_041508_400.jpg

injuredinmelee
04-16-2008, 10:44 AM
hope the 3 people that care about volleyball see this. Just another ladies sport that UT football has to support financially.

kepdawg
04-16-2008, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
hope the 3 people that care about volleyball see this. Just another ladies sport that UT football has to support financially.

There are more things in this world than UT football.

lv2937
04-16-2008, 10:56 AM
hope the 3 people that care about volleyball see this. Just another ladies sport that UT football has to support financially. u can tell u do not have daughter in sports. u will change your mind when u have a daughter or grandaughter. at least i hope u do. my son in law doesnt watch his daughter in any sport,she play volleyball basketball softball and track. he may have watched her a couple of times in the last few years.

injuredinmelee
04-16-2008, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by lv2937
u can tell u do not have daughter in sports. u will change your mind when u have a daughter or grandaughter. at least i hope u do. my son in law doesnt watch his daughter in any sport,she play volleyball basketball softball and track. he may have watched her a couple of times in the last few years.

on the contrary. I do have a daughter but she hates sports. My comment was a stab at the joke that is Title IX.

injuredinmelee
04-16-2008, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
There are more things in this world than UT football.

Yeah Wylie Bulldog football.

injuredinmelee
04-16-2008, 11:01 AM
Yeah Wylie Bulldog football.
and sometimes i think of naked mods.

Maroon87
04-16-2008, 11:03 AM
I just want to know if any of them are hot...:devil: :inlove: ;)

BwdLions
04-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by lv2937
my son in law doesnt watch his daughter in any sport,she play volleyball basketball softball and track. he may have watched her a couple of times in the last few years.

Man, that's just sad.

g$$
04-17-2008, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Man, that's just sad.

Agreed. They deserve support too.

Tiger Turtle
04-17-2008, 08:35 AM
A volleyball recruiting thread? Offseason posts have sunk to a new level of desperation...