PDA

View Full Version : pirate4state cant hang!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-16-2008, 12:21 AM
Pirate we had a good conversation going and you had to go to bed. It is only midnight.
Serious Question.........Do you have a good job, with a good boss?
He must be great, he lets you post all day on the low.
We will resume at a later time, have a good day!

Bull19
04-16-2008, 12:23 AM
WE ALREADY HAD A THREAD ABOUT HER JOB 2DAY FBB....YOU MUST HAVE BEEN AT WORK WORKING?

Bull19
04-16-2008, 12:25 AM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80858

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Pirate we had a good conversation going and you had to go to bed. It is only midnight.

Apparently she's able to do her job and be able to post on here. I believe the term is called multitasking. Also, I believe the term for you is nosey, because that is her personal business and not yours. A good rule of thumb is that if someone wants you to know something about themselves, then they will tell you; it's not nice to pry into other people's business.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-16-2008, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
WE ALREADY HAD A THREAD ABOUT HER JOB 2DAY FBB....YOU MUST HAVE BEEN AT WORK WORKING?

I must have missed out on that one, had to work to close to retierment.

Bull19
04-16-2008, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Apparently she's able to do her job and be able to post on here. I believe the term is called multitasking. Also, I believe the term for you is nosey, because that is her personal business and not yours. A good rule of thumb is that if someone wants you to know something about themselves, then they will tell you; it's not nice to pry into other people's business.

SORTA LIKE HOW P4S ASKED WHEN WE GRADUATED? THATS OUR PERSONAL BUSINESS. I GUESS IF WE WANTED HER TO KNOW, WE WOULD'VE TOLD HER.

STOP TRYING TO DEFEND YOUR MOMMY.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-16-2008, 12:33 AM

For your info, we have had a good conversation with her and we have all been asking questions we have all been nosey, and asking about each other serious question!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 12:33 AM
SORTA LIKE HOW P4S ASKED WHEN WE GRADUATED? THATS OUR PERSONAL BUSINESS. I GUESS IF WE WANTED HER TO KNOW, WE WOULD'VE TOLD HER.

STOP TRYING TO DEFEND YOUR MOMMY.

She's not my mother, but she's definitely a friend of mine. At least she has the maturity to not try to call people out on an open forum, unfortunately the same can't be said for some. This is called tact. If you want anymore lessons let me know and I would be more than happy to oblige.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 12:34 AM
For your info, we have had a good conversation with her and we have all been asking questions we have all been nosey, and asking about each other serious question!

That's all well and good, but this appears to be more or less you calling her out. If my suspicion wasn't enough, Bull19 did a great job of blowing your cover if you were trying to disguse it.

Bull19
04-16-2008, 12:36 AM
She's not my mother, but she's definitely a friend of mine. At least she has the maturity to not try to call people out on an open forum, unfortunately the same can't be said for some. This is called tact. If you want anymore lessons let me know and I would be more than happy to oblige.

:rolleyes:

GO RICE OWLS!!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 12:37 AM
:rolleyes:

GO RICE OWLS!!!!

I'm not quite sure that I understand that response, but alright.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 12:40 AM
That's all well and good, but this appears to be more or less you calling her out. If my suspicion wasn't enough, Bull19 did a great job of blowing your cover if you were trying to disguse it.

gary, arguing with people on the internet is pointless and could go on for hours, days, weeks, even years because usually the people who keep egging it on are the people who never argue outside of forums due to the fact that they are gutless.....i vote you don't be one of those people and stop arguing.

and get some damn sleep, you've got a big game coming up saturday.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by neck_06
gary, arguing with people on the internet is pointless and could go on for hours, days, weeks, even years because usually the people who keep egging it on are the people who never argue outside of forums due to the fact that they are gutless.....i vote you don't be one of those people and stop arguing.

I've already slept quite a bit earlier and I can't go back. Also, you know that I'm more than willing to argue at any venue, you've seen me in action, haha. Just be ready to hoop next week big guy.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 12:44 AM
I've already slept quite a bit earlier and I can't go back. Also, you know that I'm more than willing to argue at any venue, you've seen me in action, haha. Just be ready to hoop next week big guy.

i will be, you just gotta show me something in this game saturday....even though i won't be there, i'll be in waco playing the bears.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 12:44 AM
i will be, you just gotta show me something in this game saturday....even though i won't be there, i'll be in waco playing the bears.

It's all good bro, you have bigger things to do. Are you going to be starting?

neck_06
04-16-2008, 12:46 AM
It's all good bro, you have bigger things to do. Are you going to be starting?

nah, it looks like just relief from here on out...unless i get a midweek start.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-16-2008, 12:46 AM

No one was arguing, or calling anyone out, we were having good conversation, tell he stuck his self in it!

neck_06
04-16-2008, 12:47 AM
No one was arguing, or calling anyone out, we were having good conversation, tell he stuck his self in it!

i just told him to "unstuck" himself, did you not get that?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 12:47 AM
nah, it looks like just relief from here on out...unless i get a midweek start.

Playing time is playing time, it sure beats last year I'm sure. I'll hold it down in the Maroon and White Game and you do the same in Baylor and we'll be in good shape.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 12:48 AM
Playing time is playing time, it sure beats last year I'm sure. I'll hold it down in the Maroon and White Game and you do the same in Baylor and we'll be in good shape.

sounds like a plan boss, and you better be ready next sunday...its goin down. lol

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 12:49 AM
sounds like a plan boss, and you better be ready next sunday...its goin down. lol

Hahaha, yeah, except for the "suprise" part.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-16-2008, 12:50 AM

Sorrie Pirate, I missed the whole other post were you told everything, all questions were ansered. Have a good day!

neck_06
04-16-2008, 12:51 AM
Hahaha, yeah, except for the "suprise" part.

i thought that was kinda funny. lol

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-16-2008, 12:53 AM
No but it sounds like you just did!!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 12:53 AM
i thought that was kinda funny. lol

It definitely had me scratching my head when I got the invite, then I looked at it and laughed once I realized that it wasn't just someone who had let the suprise out too soon.

Bull's-eye
04-16-2008, 12:55 AM
I know why certain posters are posting after midnight. You think you can get away with stuff because P4S is sleeping. Be careful, as soon as she wakes she will be reading all these posts. Don't say I didn't warn you.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 12:56 AM
No but it sounds like you just did!!!!

i'm confused with that statement, so i'm just gonna act like i understand and leave it alone....

neck_06
04-16-2008, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
I know why certain posters are posting after midnight. You think you can get away with stuff because P4S is sleeping. Be careful, as soon as she wakes she will be reading all these posts. Don't say I didn't warn you.

i am also confused about this post, i don't know what/who you are referring to......so i will once again act like i understand and go on about my business..

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-16-2008, 01:00 AM

Were yall the only 2 in the room. when you told him that?

Bull's-eye
04-16-2008, 01:00 AM
Not you neck, but it wouldn't hurt to read the topic.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 01:02 AM
Were yall the only 2 in the room. when you told him that?

got it, not really that funny or clever though...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
i am also confused about this post, i don't know what/who you are referring to......so i will once again act like i understand and go on about my business..

You guys are going to have to forgive neck_06, he has a problem understanding things, hence the blank look he always has on his face that marks his confusion.

neck_06
Not you neck, but it wouldn't hurt to read the topic.

got it now, i'm glad everyone is getting me up to speed.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 01:03 AM
You guys are going to have to forgive neck_06, he has a problem understanding things, hence the blank look he always has on his face that marks his confusion.

i'm trying to trademark that look, but so far it hasn't happened...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 01:04 AM
i'm trying to trademark that look, but so far it hasn't happened...

You could call it "Blue Steel."

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-16-2008, 01:06 AM
got it,

I thought he got it? make up your mind.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 01:07 AM
You could call it "Blue Steel."

thats dumb....why not just call it "blank stare"?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 01:08 AM
thats dumb....why not just call it "blank stare"?

That's your problem, you have to have a snazzy name that hooks people. Of course, you could continue on with your plain and boring name and never be able to trademark it.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 01:10 AM
That's your problem, you have to have a snazzy name that hooks people. Of course, you could continue on with your plain and boring name and never be able to trademark it.

i think i'm just gonna stick with my way if its alright with you...it is my look, not yours! lol

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 01:11 AM
i think i'm just gonna stick with my way if its alright with you...it is my look, not yours! lol

Yeah, and fortunately for you I don't think anyone is going to try to steal it from you.

Bull's-eye
04-16-2008, 01:11 AM
Which one you boys is tackling that Aggie and why is that one in the white helping you?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 01:13 AM
Which one you boys is tackling that Aggie and why is that one in the white helping you?

That's me, and I'm not tackling him, that's an offensive linemen who thought he was going to block me. Shane is a baseball player, he's much too pretty to mix it up in a game that requires physical contact.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 01:14 AM

if i had to guess i'd say that the person who is in the picture is the same person who uses the picture as their sig.....thats just a guess though.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 01:16 AM
That's me, and I'm not tackling him, that's an offensive linemen who thought he was going to block me. Shane is a baseball player, he's much too pretty to mix it up in a game that requires physical contact.

i'm a retired football player, and you're right....i'd rather not bash my head up against 400 pound lineman, i like my head.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 01:18 AM
i'm a retired football player, and you're right....i'd rather not bash my head up against 400 pound lineman, i like my head.

I like to do Crossword puzzles and Sudoku to keep my mind sharp. If I'm only using 10% of it I think I haven't destroyed the other 90% yet, haha.

Fal44
04-16-2008, 01:19 AM

BBDE, must admit your sig looks pretty sweet... keep up the work and hope too see you on the field...

neck_06
04-16-2008, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Fal44
BBDE, must admit your sig looks pretty sweet... keep up the work and hope too see you on the field...

he'll be there.....he'll be the one holding a towel and a six pack of water bottles. lol. jk boss.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Fal44

Appreciate it. You sir are a gentlemen and a scholar. ;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 01:22 AM
he'll be there.....he'll be the one holding a towel and a six pack of water bottles. lol. jk boss.

I'm going to bed, and unlike you, I mean it. Goodnight everyone.

Fal44
04-16-2008, 01:23 AM

that is a whole lot better then my seats in the stands...:D

pirate4state
04-16-2008, 09:22 AM

I do have a job and my boss is terrific. Thanks for asking!

As for all the other stuff posted on this thread ---- hahaha ---- classic BBDE!! :D

necks_06, thanks for keeping him company. :)

CheerMom
04-16-2008, 10:48 AM
Also, you know that I'm more than willing to argue at any venue, you've seen me in action, haha.

Bet you couldn't beat my daughter in an arguing match...LOL.

Bull's-eye
04-16-2008, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom

.........and when you think you won, they say "whatever"

pirate4state
04-16-2008, 10:57 AM
So, bulls-eye it looks like "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" applies to you...welcome! :D

Maroon87
04-16-2008, 11:01 AM

Oh whatever...she doesn't do diddly squat all day and when she does have to do something she's whining about how busy she is... :hand: :p

Bull's-eye
04-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
So, bulls-eye it looks like "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" applies to you...welcome! :D

No, my boss is off today! :D

Never said I didn't post non-football posts. I just suggested separating them from the sports board. PS It wouldn't bother me if the rules only let us post sports only.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 11:57 AM

I don't know, I'm pretty good. I think my advantage is that she's too nice to be good at arguing, or at least better than me, haha. ;)

pirate4state
04-16-2008, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Oh whatever...she doesn't do diddly squat all day and when she does have to do something she's whining about how busy she is... :hand: :p

You're just jealous cause you're ALWAYS busy, except when I'm bugging you. :D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-16-2008, 01:18 PM
i just told him to "unstuck" himself,

Sounded like he had company!

CheerMom
04-16-2008, 02:33 PM
I don't know, I'm pretty good. I think my advantage is that she's too nice to be good at arguing, or at least better than me, haha. ;)

No one has ever been able to beat her at arguing....people just give up....LOL....
Don't let the sweetness fool you.....she's got a quick temper.

Maroon87
04-16-2008, 02:36 PM
You're just jealous cause you're ALWAYS busy, except when I'm bugging you. :D

When are you NOT bugging me?:thinking: ;) :kiss:

Fotbol
04-16-2008, 02:40 PM
No, my boss is off today! :D

Never said I didn't post non-football posts. I just suggested separating them from the sports board. PS It wouldn't bother me if the rules only let us post sports only.
When Football season is over, you get a lot of non-foouball posts, but we are in withdrawl mode now. We need Football!

pirate4state
04-16-2008, 02:43 PM
When are you NOT bugging me?:thinking: ;) :kiss: Never or you'd tell me to stop ... one would think!

Maroon87
04-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Never or you'd tell me to stop ... one would think!

You think you're soooo funny...:rolleyes: :p

pirate4state
04-16-2008, 02:50 PM
You think you're soooo funny...:rolleyes: :p

As do you!

Bull's-eye
04-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
When Football season is over, you get a lot of non-foouball posts, but we are in withdrawl mode now. We need Football!

Bingo!! How about a couple of those classic Marlin/Bellville playoff games?

How's my Dawgs doing? Tell Malone, Kevin and the big sheriff, I hope to see them at some playoff games.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 03:25 PM
No one has ever been able to beat her at arguing....people just give up....LOL....
Don't let the sweetness fool you.....she's got a quick temper.

Well, I'll just have to take your word for it because she's always been nice to me. I'll be careful not to upset her though because I don't want you to be proven right.

Maroon87
04-16-2008, 03:42 PM
As do you!

Actually, I AM funny.:D

Fotbol
04-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Bingo!! How about a couple of those classic Marlin/Bellville playoff games?

How's my Dawgs doing? Tell Malone, Kevin and the big sheriff, I hope to see them at some playoff games.
Hope we can get in the Play-off this year, don't want to get left out again!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-17-2008, 11:17 PM

Join them? He has been on here longer that others! I really dont think he was trying to beat 'em, he was only sugesting!

Bull19
04-18-2008, 08:26 AM
Join them? He has been on here longer that others! I really dont think he was trying to beat 'em, he was only sugesting! got no money in my pockets, i got a hole in my jeans