PDA

View Full Version : rice vs. a&m (b-ball)

Bull19
04-15-2008, 11:35 PM
rice blows out the ags tonight 11-2. imo they sure didnt play like a #8 team, much less a top 20 team. the ags had 3 errors, and only 2 hits in the first 6 innings.

Bull19
04-15-2008, 11:44 PM
also wanna add that bellville's jess buenger had to leave the game tonight after his first at bat. heard a pop in his ankle. hopefully the x-rays tomm show some good news. he has been battling injuries all year long and just last weekend was the first time he was able to play a full weekend series this year. hopefully this injury tonight isnt serious and he gets back soon.

Bull's-eye
04-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Good luck to Jess, hope everything will be Ok.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 12:35 AM
jess looked gimpy as soon as he left the box and coach graham didn't waste any time pulling him....i don't think he was even in the dugout yet when he gave the sign to the assistant coach. hope everything is alright with him.

Bull19
04-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by neck_06
jess looked gimpy as soon as he left the box and coach graham didn't waste any time pulling him....i don't think he was even in the dugout yet when he gave the sign to the assistant coach. hope everything is alright with him.

the sad thing is is that its been his quad giving him most of his problems this year. now tonight its his ankle. he cant get any breaks,

too bad you didnt get to throw tonight neck. i was hoping i was going to get to watch you pitch some. the only time i saw you was when you went to get a foul ball.:(

neck_06
04-16-2008, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
the sad thing is is that its been his quad giving him most of his problems this year. now tonight its his ankle. he cant get any breaks,

too bad you didnt get to throw tonight neck. i was hoping i was going to get to watch you pitch some. the only time i saw you was when you went to get a foul ball.:(

ya, too bad.

g$$
04-16-2008, 02:12 AM
Rice played well & deserved to win. A&M was sloppy & got it handed to them. Gotta get ready for Baylor now, this one is over.

Hope the best for Jess. He has battled injuries all year after a break-out year last season for Rice.