PDA

View Full Version : The Cool Kids

kepdawg
04-15-2008, 11:22 PM
It seems to me that baseball players often come across as the "cool" kids in school. They just seem to carry themselves that way. Is it that way at your school?

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
It seems to me that baseball players often come across as the "cool" kids in school. They just seem to carry themselves that way. Is it that way at your school?

It is all about the football guys here....maybe if our baseball team was more successful??:thinking:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-15-2008, 11:32 PM
I know that neck_06 thinks he's the cool kid in school up here at A&M. Some of his teammates are alright though, so I can't speak for the entire team.

kepdawg
04-15-2008, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It is all about the football guys here....maybe if our baseball team was more successful??:thinking:

The success of the baseball team generally has had little influence on how the players carried themselves in my experiences. Win or lose the baseball players carry themselves as the cool kids and are usually seen that way by their peers.

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 11:38 PM
The success of the baseball team generally has had little influence on how the players carried themselves in my experiences. Win or lose the baseball players carry themselves as the cool kids and are usually seen that way by their peers.

I don't see that here....or at least I didn't why my stepson played.

kepdawg
04-15-2008, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I don't see that here....or at least I didn't why my stepson played.

I guess maybe you just don't have cool baseball players!

I_DONT_CARE
04-15-2008, 11:44 PM
I'M FAIRLY CERTAIN THAT ALL THE TIMBUKTU KIDS ARE COOL. :cool:

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 11:45 PM
I guess maybe you just don't have cool baseball players!

Since I don't even like baseball it would be hard for me to answer that!

Oh wait....that wasn't a question, was it?:p

kepdawg
04-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
I'M FAIRLY CERTAIN THAT ALL THE TIMBUKTU KIDS ARE COOL. :cool:

I don't doubt that one bit!

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 11:48 PM
I don't doubt that one bit!

I do...I just looked up the average temperature of that place....it's HOT there!!

District303aPastPlayer
04-16-2008, 12:20 AM
i thought you were talking about the group....

GreenGobbla
04-16-2008, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i thought you were talking about the group....

same here...

with a little bit of gold and pager

neck_06
04-16-2008, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I know that neck_06 thinks he's the cool kid in school up here at A&M. Some of his teammates are alright though, so I can't speak for the entire team.

it always seems to be the jealous ones who talk the most crap...don't worry gary, i'll teach you someday.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by neck_06
it always seems to be the jealous ones who talk the most crap...don't worry gary, i'll teach you someday.

Haha. Oh yeah, you keep leaving your name logged in at Bright and I have to resist the urge every time I sit at one of those computers to make you look worse than you already do. I can't wait for that lesson though, hopefully it's coming soon.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 12:54 AM
Haha. Oh yeah, you keep leaving your name logged in at Bright and I have to resist the urge every time I sit at one of those computers to make you look worse than you already do. I can't wait for that lesson though, hopefully it's coming soon.

i'm sure it will happen soon enough......then you'll get to do whatever you want to make you feel better about being a distant second to me ub every catagory. lol, jk

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 12:55 AM
i'm sure it will happen soon enough......then you'll get to do whatever you want to make you feel better about being a distant second to me ub every catagory. lol, jk

:rolleyes:

That is all I have to say, haha.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 12:58 AM
:rolleyes:

That is all I have to say, haha.

the proof is in the pudding.....thats all i have to say.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 12:59 AM
the proof is in the pudding.....thats all i have to say.

Yeah, well, I don't like pudding. That's all I have to say.

I lied, I love chocolate pudding, and vanilla pudding, and banana pudding...

neck_06
04-16-2008, 01:04 AM
Yeah, well, I don't like pudding. That's all I have to say.

I lied, I love chocolate pudding, and vanilla pudding, and banana pudding...

fatty.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 01:06 AM
fatty.

You're right, I enjoy my fair share of fine cuisine, probably more than I should, sue me.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 01:07 AM
You're right, I enjoy my fair share of fine cuisine, probably more than I should, sue me.

hey, it doesn't bother me any...i just thought that you might want a girl to look at you once in a while, i might have been mistaken though. lol

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 01:10 AM
hey, it doesn't bother me any...i just thought that you might want a girl to look at you once in a while, i might have been mistaken though. lol

It's not me who is having the girl problems right now bro, last I heard it was you. If you want, I can direct some of the girls who are throwing themselves at me to you if you want, and if you ask nicely, some of them might even be decent enough looking to date and you can take them home to Mom and Dad.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 01:12 AM
It's not me who is having the girl problems right now bro, last I heard it was you. If you want, I can direct some of the girls who are throwing themselves at me to you if you want, and if you ask nicely, some of them might even be decent enough looking to date and you can take them home to Mom and Dad.

usually this would be the point where i come back with some witty remark to make you look like an idiot.....but you already did that when you lied about girls throwing themselves at you.

and on that note i'm going to bed, i need my beauty rest.

Fal44
04-16-2008, 01:13 AM
most of the boys in my grade are all pretty close, and only few play baseball so... I say cool kids are just I guess cool...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 01:13 AM
usually this would be the point where i come back with some witty remark to make you look like an idiot.....but you already did that when you lied about girls throwing themselves at you.

and on that note i'm going to bed, i need my beauty rest.

And so departs the boy of the three year nap.

neck_06
04-16-2008, 01:17 AM
And so departs the boy of the three year nap.

goodnight, see you when we're 23....i'll buy you a beer.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-16-2008, 01:17 AM
goodnight, see you when we're 23....i'll buy you a beer.

Haha, goodnight bro.