PDA

View Full Version : Why do y'all throw INSULTS?

Titans
12-02-2003, 02:34 PM
isn't it funny how we can throw insults back and forth, trash talk another, their players, their fans, the coaches, their city....

and this is acceptable!!!!

However, throw a tortilla and the whole world goes outta whack!

wyamop
12-02-2003, 03:00 PM
I agree totally Titan... we need some more of the good stuff out there, and this is high school football in the great state of Texas, so their is alotta good stuff! Like that special on Burnet last night, that was awesome!

dean-r-duke
12-02-2003, 03:00 PM
I HAVE NEVER BASHED COACHES,SCHOOLS, OR KIDS. I JUST THINK IT IS RIDICOLOUS THAT SOMEONE WOULD THROW TORTILLAS AT A FOOTBALL GAME....TECH DID IT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AT A&M AND I STILL THINK THAT IS THE MOST EMBARASSING THING FOR THE BIG 12.

Ray_BearKat
12-02-2003, 03:19 PM
If by the whole world you mean this website then yes it goes out of whack...trash talking has never directly hurt someone...it goes deeper then just throwing a tortilla but if your want some physical proof then ask GreatBigBurnetFan if a tortilla to the face is nice? A little furter up and it could have broke his glasses and sent shards of broken glass into his eye...then everyone on here would be singing a different tune. Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

I know I'm exaggerating but they do physically hurt people when they are hit.

BHS#1
12-02-2003, 03:20 PM
dean-r-duke:
I HAVE NEVER BASHED COACHES,SCHOOLS, OR KIDS. I JUST THINK IT IS RIDICOLOUS THAT SOMEONE WOULD THROW TORTILLAS AT A FOOTBALL GAME....TECH DID IT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AT A&M AND I STILL THINK THAT IS THE MOST EMBARASSING THING FOR THE BIG 12.You are the most embarassing thing for the big 12 look at the way you type all caps get with the program if your not from Burnet it is really none of your business now is it.

Frank_Bama
12-02-2003, 03:21 PM
BHS#1:

dean-r-duke:
I HAVE NEVER BASHED COACHES,SCHOOLS, OR KIDS. I JUST THINK IT IS RIDICOLOUS THAT SOMEONE WOULD THROW TORTILLAS AT A FOOTBALL GAME....TECH DID IT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AT A&M AND I STILL THINK THAT IS THE MOST EMBARASSING THING FOR THE BIG 12.You are the most embarassing thing for the big 12 look at the way you type all caps get with the program if your not from Burnet it is really none of your business now is it.If it is on a public message board it is anyone's business.

dean-r-duke
12-02-2003, 03:28 PM
well bhs#1 why dont u get off the stinkin computer and teach english class u moron, i didnt know i had to type in perfect lettering.. :mad:

Ray_BearKat
12-02-2003, 03:32 PM
dean-r-duke, Thats the way people are on here they'll take any chance they can to insult you, but all caps does mean that your yelling.

lepfan
12-02-2003, 10:54 PM
Ray_BearKat:
dean-r-duke, Thats the way people are on here they'll take any chance they can to insult you, but all caps does mean that your yelling.or it means that you are from Marlin, :rolleyes: :D LOL

Dawgystyle
12-02-2003, 11:09 PM
Dean_R_Duke, I've noticed at least today that your posts on various topics have kinda been confrontational. Although everyone has an opinion or message boards wouldn't work, I think you need to chill. If you don't like what all is being said don't participate in the topic. All you have to do is post a topic directly relating to the playing field and team of your choice and wait for the responses. Its kinda like teasing. If you ignore it, it will stop. Not necessarily here, but like I said. If you don't like it, choose another topic to participate in.