PDA

View Full Version : Burnet-Bandera the memories

BHS#1
10-18-2003, 10:57 AM
We had so much fun the memories of our high school days. The extra points going into the street. The band kid catching a Bandera punt during warm up. Going to the restroom and smelling the sweat of the burnet defense. It really was cool.

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2003, 01:39 AM
....huh????? :confused: Oh, I get it now....hahahahahahahahahaha....you are just too darn funny! .....yeah, that was a good one!! :D

<small>[ October 19, 2003, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

29x281
10-19-2003, 08:40 AM
BYY, you shall continue to be subjected to public ridicule until the town steps it up and passes a bond. Get used to it.

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2003, 10:25 AM
Oh...OK....and we have passed a bond...a new stadium will be built....sorry it wasn't up by the time our game was played.. AND NO, I will not be subject to "public ridicule" about this. I will not get used to rudeness, nor will I accept it from people that I THOUGHT were our friends.
You know, I (AND OTHER BANDERA POSTERS HAVE ONLY SAID GOOD SUPPORTING THINGS ABOUT BURNET ON HERE THIS YEAR, BUT IF BURNET DOESN'T WANT OR NEED ANYONE ELSE'S SUPPORT THEN, PLEASE, LET US KNOW.
You should be counting your blessings...you have a good team and a nice stadium, instead of pointing out that someone else does not.