PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

CHS_CG
04-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Does anybody every just want to slap Paula through the TV and tell her to shut up with the rambling and get to the darn point?!?!?!

Who-dun-it!!?
04-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Does anybody every just want to slap Paula through the TV and tell her to shut up with the rambling and get to the darn point?!?!?!

I happen to be in Love with Paula, but I hate the dang show.

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 08:35 PM

She can be annoying at time....but as a self professed "rambler", I feel for her having something to say and not being able to get it out.

That being said, I still like her!!!

:D :D

CHS_CG
04-15-2008, 09:49 PM
I was listening to a local morning show here this morning and they were talking about Idol and found out a woman from Kristy Lee's home town says she can vote up to like 645 times on the phone in the 2 hr span and she basiclly is spam voting bc KLC is from her town.. so I tried to to night.. I voted like 100 times in 30 minutes for Jason Castro lol. I started losing count and my phone went dead.:(

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 09:51 PM
I was listening to a local morning show here this morning and they were talking about Idol and found out a woman from Kristy Lee's home town says she can vote up to like 645 times on the phone in the 2 hr span and she basiclly is spam voting bc KLC is from her town.. so I tried to to night.. I voted like 100 times in 30 minutes for Jason Castro lol. I started losing count and my phone went dead.:(

I am not a Mariah Carey fan, but I was pleasantly surprised tonight!!:eek: :eek:

kepdawg
04-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Did you know that auditions were held at Texas Stadium the site of many Texas high school football games?

CHS_CG
04-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Did you know that auditions were held at Texas Stadium the site of many Texas high school football games?

yet another one you didnt HAVE to open.. it clearly stated American Idol.. keep wading and move on!

Interesting tid bit though. Thanks:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kepdawg
04-15-2008, 09:58 PM
yet another one you didnt HAVE to open.. it clearly stated American Idol.. keep wading and move on!

Interesting tid bit though. Thanks:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Why wouldn't I open it? I was just trying to make it okay for all the crybabies!

CHS_CG
04-15-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Why wouldn't I open it? I was just trying to make it okay for all the crybabies!

We have crybabies here... NEVER....I am shocked!:eek:

raider red 2000
04-15-2008, 10:09 PM

yes i actually hurt my hand trying to smack her

CHS_CG
04-15-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
yes i actually hurt my hand trying to smack her

Lol I said WANT TO not Try to.. you didnt break it did you.. It would be hard to play football if you broke your hand.

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Lol I said WANT TO not Try to.. you didnt break it did you.. It would be hard to play football if you broke your hand.

I wasn't aware that he still played!!!

Hmmm....learn something new every day!!

CHS_CG
04-15-2008, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I wasn't aware that he still played!!!

Hmmm....learn something new every day!!

he may play back yard football.. that counts as a sport doesnt it?

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 10:18 PM
he may play back yard football.. that counts as a sport doesnt it?

true....true!!:thinking: