PDA

View Full Version : Stop Signs and your city/town

injuredinmelee
04-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Spent the day in Stephenville and good lord there are 2 stop signs per person living in the city limits. I think i went through and entire pair of brake shoes going to Chicken Express.
Used to visit my uncle in Iowa and that small town (8000) had way too many but SVille might take the cake.

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 10:27 AM
The only stop signs I think Greenwood has are the ones in the residential area.

Well....I guess you have that one stop sign by the church too!!

jason
04-15-2008, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Spent the day in Stephenville and good lord there are 2 stop signs per person living in the city limits. I think i went through and entire pair of brake shoes going to Chicken Express.
Used to visit my uncle in Iowa and that small town (8000) had way too many but SVille might take the cake. where were you? I know there are a few coming in on 377 going through downtown, other than that, and some on the TSU campus, they aren't too bad....

injuredinmelee
04-15-2008, 10:33 AM
went from Lingleville rd and Paddock area to Chicken Express, given bad directions i later found. Then we took the scenic route from the same area to Ace Hardware and then ANotHER scenic route back. Its a nice quiet town though.

jason
04-16-2008, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
went from Lingleville rd and Paddock area to Chicken Express, given bad directions i later found. wow, yeah, that was an interesting way to get there...

oh well....did you get sweet tea ???