PDA

View Full Version : I noticed that most men on this board didn't even participate....

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 09:53 AM
In Atheletics in School, as a matter of fact, most men on here only attending games due to being in the Band.
Funny, how every one pretends to be sports fans, and really have no clue. New Man law, if you didn't participate in football, and you consider yourself a man, don't comment on football.
Now let me have it you Couch QB's....lol:clap:

LH Panther Mom
04-15-2008, 09:55 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's all I have to say about that.

injuredinmelee
04-15-2008, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Fotbol
In Atheletics in School, as a matter of fact, most men on here only attending games due to being in the Band.
Funny, how every one pretends to be sports fans, and really have no clue. New Man law, if you didn't participate in football, and you consider yourself a man, don't comment on football.

and what type of research did you do to come to this hypothesis?

injuredinmelee
04-15-2008, 09:59 AM
and just to help you with the big words.

hy·poth·e·sis Audio Help /haɪˈpɒθəsɪs, hɪ-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hahy-poth-uh-sis, hi-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ses Audio Help /-ˌsiz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[-seez] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation.
1. a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.
2. a proposition assumed as a premise in an argument.
3. the antecedent of a conditional proposition.
4. a mere assumption or guess.
[Origin: 1590–1600; < Gk hypóthesis basis, supposition. See hypo-, thesis]

NastySlot
04-15-2008, 09:59 AM
just wondering (i played fb and other sports) how did you notice that most men on this board didn't participate in ATHLETICS......I have no idea how to figure that out without asking and why should I ask.....

jason
04-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
just wondering (i played fb and other sports) how did you notice that most men on this board didn't participate in ATHLETICS......I have no idea how to figure that out without asking and why should I ask..... he's just running his mouth...again......

don't voice your opinion against him though or he will consider you a racist.....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
04-15-2008, 10:01 AM

Judging from your posts, I'm guessing you were only in it for the
after practice/game showers.:thinking:

NastySlot
04-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by jason
he's just running his mouth...again......

don't voice your opinion against him though or he will consider you a racist.....

im not racist or prejudice.........I Hate Everyone Equally.

injuredinmelee
04-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Judging from your posts, I'm guessing you were only in it for the
after practice/game showers.:thinking:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

pancho villa
04-15-2008, 10:04 AM

You played the epidermis flute in high school.

NastySlot
04-15-2008, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
You played the epidermis flute in high school.

you might need to let him know epidermis=skin.

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-15-2008, 10:05 AM
I played...

Maroon87
04-15-2008, 10:14 AM
Save it, dude...:hand:

nobogey72
04-15-2008, 10:15 AM

I think we would all be interested to see your (evidently stellar)athletic resume. Let's see it. Schools, letters, scholarships, awards, etc. (GED if applicable). :thinking:

3afan
04-15-2008, 10:16 AM

:rolleyes:

on the other hand - just 'cause you played in HS does not mean you know jack poop about football ...

jason
04-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
(GED if applicable). :thinking: ROFL

wow.....

injuredinmelee
04-15-2008, 10:19 AM
ROFL

wow.....

I knew bogey would come through.

eppy 12
04-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Now let me have it you Couch QB's....lol:clap: let us know when you are out of hand cream:rolleyes:

Silverback 04
04-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Well they do say "I'm so much cooler on line". I'm just wondering how someone of your obviously higher intellect came to this conclusion. Based on some of your previous posts, i can only assume that you were 6'5" , 255 lb High School All American multi-sport star that wound up at a Junior College in west Texas trying to get that 2.0 GPA so you could transfer to a D-1 school with hopes of someday terrorizing the NFL/NBA, but after multiple arrests and run-ins with the law, you have finally settled in to your day job of a guy holding a sign at the nearest stop light all the while living under a bridge with a bottle of wine....and a laptop computer.

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 10:34 AM

How do you know who did or didn't participate in Athletics??

I have been here way longer and a lot more than you, and I would figure the majority of men DID participate in Athletics.

I also take offense to your comment about "sports fans"....I AM a sports fan and I don't have a clue about lots of things "sports wise"....which is one thing I love about this place. MOST posters are patient and good-natured when I ask what is probably a stupid question!!! I am always learning.

And last but not least......I sure as hell didn't participate in football, definitely don't consider myself "a man" and I will make a football comment anytime I like.

Thank you so much!!:rolleyes:

DaHop72
04-15-2008, 10:39 AM
Now let me have it you Couch QB's....lol:clap: http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/fruitcake.jpg

PPHSfan
04-15-2008, 11:03 AM
I played golf in high school, and then joined the Army. Jumped out of airplanes and have seen God face to face. Walk with a limp now, but I still don't think you will stand toe to toe with me and tell what I can and cannot say. But you are welcome to if you want. I'm not that hard to find. Just look me up in the book under Mr. Wonderful. If you can spell it.

STANG RED
04-15-2008, 11:28 AM

An obvious pivot man!

And I use "man" very loosley, but pivot is spot on.

c-town_balla
04-15-2008, 12:08 PM
I don't think I have ever seen anyone get debowed this heavily in quite a while

DDBooger
04-15-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
im not racist or prejudice.........I Hate Everyone Equally. you'd have done better quoting R. Lee Ermey
"here you are all equally worthless" :)

jason
04-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I played golf in high school, and then joined the Army. Jumped out of airplanes and have seen God face to face. Walk with a limp now, but I still don't think you will stand toe to toe with me and tell what I can and cannot say. But you are welcome to if you want. I'm not that hard to find. Just look me up in the book under Mr. Wonderful. If you can spell it.

one-der-foole ????

sinton66
04-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
I don't think I have ever seen anyone get debowed this heavily in quite a while

Some people just seem to be begging for it. Might not get any attention any other way.;)

kaorder1999
04-15-2008, 12:26 PM
good point!

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
and what type of research did you do to come to this hypothesis?
Well my educated guess (hypothesis) is simple, with all the whinning bout what this person says, or does, it's obvious.
Thank you, Thank You. I'll be in the area all day, as you were:D

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 01:16 PM
I played golf in high school, and then joined the Army. Jumped out of airplanes and have seen God face to face. Walk with a limp now, but I still don't think you will stand toe to toe with me and tell what I can and cannot say. But you are welcome to if you want. I'm not that hard to find. Just look me up in the book under Mr. Wonderful. If you can spell it. toe to toe, Blow for Blow, and you would know!

I_DONT_CARE
04-15-2008, 01:17 PM

Funny, how every one pretends to be sports fans, and really have no clue.
SO PLEASE SHARE ALL THIS EXPERTISE YOU SEEM TO HAVE WITH ALL OF US STUPID PEOPLE. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
How do you know who did or didn't participate in Athletics??

I have been here way longer and a lot more than you, and I would figure the majority of men DID participate in Athletics.

I also take offense to your comment about "sports fans"....I AM a sports fan and I don't have a clue about lots of things "sports wise"....which is one thing I love about this place. MOST posters are patient and good-natured when I ask what is probably a stupid question!!! I am always learning.

And last but not least......I sure as hell didn't participate in football, definitely don't consider myself "a man" and I will make a football comment anytime I like.

Thank you so much!!:rolleyes:
Wasn't talking to the Ladies, sorry ya'll take up enough posts!:cool:

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Good this wasn't meant for you anywayS

That's all I have to say about that. :clap:

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
and just to help you with the big words.

hy·poth·e·sis Audio Help /haɪˈpɒθəsɪs, hɪ-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hahy-poth-uh-sis, hi-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ses Audio Help /-ˌsiz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[-seez] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation.
1. a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.
2. a proposition assumed as a premise in an argument.
3. the antecedent of a conditional proposition.
4. a mere assumption or guess.
[Origin: 1590–1600; < Gk hypóthesis basis, supposition. See hypo-, thesis]
Learned the meaning in the 7th Grade, but I start to read from the bottom of this post, but thanks for the tutorial, I read this after I posted my definition before I read this you smart guy.

I_DONT_CARE
04-15-2008, 01:21 PM
Wasn't talking to the Ladies, sorry ya'll take up enough posts!:cool:
WELL THAT'S A GOOD WAY TO INGRATIATE YOURSELF WITH ONE OF THE MOTHERS. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
WELL THAT'S A GOOD WAY TO INGRATIATE YOURSELF WITH ONE OF THE MOTHERS. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I only have one mother, and she isn't a Mod, so r u pushing for trouble with me and the Mods. i simply said this was for the men, none of this was aimed at the ladies, now here you go.

jason
04-15-2008, 01:36 PM
i simply said this was for the men

so you only aim for men???

ewwwwwwwww...........

http://www.dejimah.com/blog/archives/rainbow.jpg

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 01:47 PM
so you only aim for men???

ewwwwwwwww...........

http://www.dejimah.com/blog/archives/rainbow.jpg
J-Dog u r funnier than a funeral........LOL:clap:

STANG RED
04-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Fotbol, your that punk that every school has at least one of arent you? The one who runs his mouth, gets his butt kicked, then walks around clueless for the rest of the day with that kick me sign taped to his back. Your type just seem to never learn.

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Fotbol, your that punk that every school has at least one of arent you? The one who runs his mouth, gets his butt kicked, then walks around clueless for the rest of the day with that kick me sign taped to his back. Your type just seem to never learn. No punk here, maybe you need to get that mirror from in front of you. No punks in the Boudreaux family, but have punked a lot of folk, you're welcome to become one of those people!

LH Panther Mom
04-15-2008, 02:17 PM
This should sound familiar to "some" on here if you rack your brains.

Don't want none? Don't start none, won't be none. :)

STANG RED
04-15-2008, 02:17 PM
No punk here, maybe you need to get that mirror from in front of you. No punks in the Boudreaux family, but have punked a lot of folk, you're welcome to become one of those people!

If your not loaded for bear, dont bother me with your silly little threat. I dont enjoy swatting flys.

PPHSfan
04-15-2008, 02:36 PM
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7540/fotbolzx1.jpg

Bull19
04-15-2008, 02:39 PM
isnt that a threat? i didnt know you could do that on this board.?:confused:

LH Panther Mom
04-15-2008, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
isnt that a threat?
Are you kidding me? :doh:

PPHSfan
04-15-2008, 02:41 PM
isnt that a threat? i didnt know you could do that on this board.?:confused:

What's an isnt?

Bull19
04-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Are you kidding me? :doh: classic:clap:

sinton66
04-15-2008, 02:43 PM
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7540/fotbolzx1.jpg

"no talk to sheep, sheep lie".:D

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
"no talk to sheep, sheep lie".:D
I like that!:D

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 02:54 PM
What's an isnt?
It's a cross betwix a donkey, and Mule...lol:D

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 02:56 PM
This should sound familiar to "some" on here if you rack your brains.

Don't want none? Don't start none, won't be none. :)
Didn't know you spoke hood LH Panther Mom!:eek: Thanks for Clarifying!

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 02:58 PM
If your not loaded for bear, dont bother me with your silly little threat. I dont enjoy swatting flys. Size doesn't matter in this situation, I'm from Acres Holmes, Texas be ready for anythang is our Motto, country Boi!

LH Panther Mom
04-15-2008, 02:59 PM
Didn't know you spoke hood LH Panther Mom!:eek: Thanks for Clarifying!
LOL! No, not exactly, but some things I've read on here over the years just seem to stick in my brain. That's one of them. ;)

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 03:00 PM
LOL! No, not exactly, but some things I've read on here over the years just seem to stick in my brain. That's one of them. ;) You crazy.......LH Panther Mom

jason
04-15-2008, 03:01 PM
country Boi! spelling boy with an 'i' is queer.....

are you also a 'skater boi' ????

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 03:04 PM
It's a cross betwix a donkey, and Mule...lol:D

Sometimes you make me wanna pull my hair out....but then you go and type a word like "betwix" and it makes me laugh!!!

You kinda remind me of YaYa in that sense!!:p

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Sometimes you make me wanna pull my hair out....but then you go and type a word like "betwix" and it makes me laugh!!!

You kinda remind me of YaYa in that sense!!:p
I still got Luv 4 Ya Ranger Mom!

Fotbol
04-15-2008, 03:08 PM
spelling boy with an 'i' is queer.....

are you also a 'skater boi' ????

Jason Def comedy Jam is looking for new comedians, do you know of any, because you're funnier than a train wreck. BOI

Necks_Fan
04-15-2008, 03:32 PM
Fotbol, I have nothing against you personally, but I want to know what makes you think you are superior to everyone else for having played football? I have not played football since 8th grade, but I haven't missed a game since then and I know a hell of a lot about it. You are the type of person who gets his head blowed up because you were a jock. Congrats. Who cares now? Nobody. Quit living in the past.

Just for the record, I played other sports in HS, just not Football.

STANG RED
04-15-2008, 03:33 PM
Size doesn't matter in this situation, I'm from Acres Holmes, Texas be ready for anythang is our Motto, country Boi!

Boi??? LOL. Grow up, grow a set and come see me some day stud.

pirate4state
04-15-2008, 03:35 PM
what has gotten into some of ya'll???

ya'll are crazy.

i can bet some of you are wondering why we haven't closed this thread and others will :bigcry: if we do....

damned if we do, damned if we don't! :doh: :speech:

Matthew328
04-15-2008, 03:38 PM
This thread makes me laugh....I know Fotbol played some sport in college can't remember if it was football or hoops though.....which one was it Fotbol...I wanna say you played hoops like me though

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

hmmmm!!:thinking:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/images/smilies/lightbulb.gif

STANG RED
04-15-2008, 04:02 PM

ya'll are crazy.

i can bet some of you are wondering why we haven't closed this thread and others will :bigcry: if we do....

Im surprised it got past page 1. Now here we are on page 5.
:confused:

I was just having fun while it lasted.:devil:

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 04:05 PM
Im surprised it got past page 1. Now here we are on page 5.
:confused:

I was just having fun while it lasted.:devil:

Page 5????

You must not have your default set to show 40 posts per page........try it, you''ll like it!!:p :kiss: :D

pirate4state
04-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Page 5????

You must not have your default set to show 40 posts per page........try it, you''ll like it!!:p :kiss: :D For real, I only have 2 pages of posts :nerd:

Bull19
04-15-2008, 04:11 PM

ya'll are crazy.

we might as well close this thread. it isnt hurting anybody. its a perfect thread for closing. :rolleyes:

pirate4state
04-15-2008, 04:12 PM
we might as well close this thread. it isnt hurting anybody. its a perfect thread for closing. :rolleyes: oh shut up already!

Sweetwater Red
04-15-2008, 04:13 PM
Page 5????

You must not have your default set to show 40 posts per page........try it, you''ll like it!!:p :kiss: :D

You turned me on to it a while back. It is alot easier to view threads.

LH Panther Mom
04-15-2008, 04:17 PM
oh shut up already!
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/respect.gif

All this griping and complaining has given me tired head. :(

STANG RED
04-15-2008, 04:21 PM
Page 5????

I dont guess I ever gave it any thought. I assume it is still set at what ever the default was when I joined. Maybe I should take a look at that sometime.:thinking:

STANG RED
04-15-2008, 04:25 PM
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/respect.gif

All this griping and complaining has given me tired head. :(

Well now that I've been mooned by 16 little purple smiley butts, I concure that this thread should be closed at once.:p

Sweetwater Red
04-15-2008, 04:30 PM
I dont guess I ever gave it any thought. I assume it is still set at what ever the default was when I joined. Maybe I should take a look at that sometime.:thinking:

Click on your user cp.

Then click on edit options.

Down towards the bottom you'll see "default thread view", make
your choice.

Don't forget to click on submit changes afterward.

LH Panther Mom
04-15-2008, 04:30 PM
Well now that I've been mooned by 16 little purple smiley butts, I concure that this thread should be closed at once.:p
Heehee! :D

STANG RED
04-15-2008, 04:34 PM
Click on your user cp.

Then click on edit options.

Down towards the bottom you'll see "default thread view", make
your choice.

Don't forget to click on submit changes afterward.

Done it. Cool! I like this much better. Thanks for the heads up.

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Done it. Cool! I like this much better. Thanks for the heads up.

Saves wear and tear on the scrolly finger AND the clicky finger!!!

Wait.....those are the same finger!!:doh: :p

Sweetwater Red
04-15-2008, 04:42 PM
Saves wear and tear on the scrolly finger AND the clicky finger!!!

Wait.....those are the same finger!!:doh: :p

The only draw back I've experienced is when clicking on picture
threads. It takes a second or two to load. But, its still ALOT
better.

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 04:45 PM
The only draw back I've experienced is when clicking on picture
threads. It takes a second or two to load. But, its still ALOT
better.

ROFL!! A second or two????

I still shudder when I think of how long I suffered with dial-up at home!

A second or two.....sheesh!!:hand: :doh:

Sweetwater Red
04-15-2008, 04:48 PM
ROFL!! A second or two????

I still shudder when I think of how long I suffered with dial-up at home!

A second or two.....sheesh!!:hand: :doh:

Oooops!

Anyone know the easiest way to pull a foot out of one's mouth?:doh: :D

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 04:49 PM
Oooops!

Anyone know the easiest way to pull a foot out of one's mouth?:doh: :D

Normally, the only time I pull my foot out of my mouth is to trade feet!!:doh: :doh: :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
04-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Normally, the only time I pull my foot out of my mouth is to trade feet!!:doh: :doh: :rolleyes:

Welcome to my world.:thinking:

Fotbol
04-16-2008, 08:14 AM
Boi??? LOL. Grow up, grow a set and come see me some day stud. PM me your Cell, the next time I'm in the Area, I will show you my seed, and how much it has grown Country BOI!

Sweetwater Red
04-16-2008, 08:18 AM
PM me your Cell, the next time I'm in the Area, I will show you my seed, and how much it has grown Country BOI!

Give it up already. Today is a new day.:thumbsup:

Fotbol
04-16-2008, 08:30 AM
Give it up already. Today is a new day.:thumbsup: Every day is a new Day.......Dude

Ranger Mom
04-16-2008, 08:34 AM
PM me your Cell, the next time I'm in the Area, I will show you my seed, and how much it has grown Country BOI!

That sounds really nasty!:eek: :eek:

Texasfootball2
04-16-2008, 08:37 AM
Every day is a new Day.......Dude

Man give it up. I sat here all day yesterday an read the childish smack talk. It was entertaining for a little while but got old by yesterday afternoon. You would think that someone 170 days shy of turning 40 years old would be mature enough to let it rest. There's no longer any point to be made here. :D

And just in case it matters. Yes, I did play some football, Lot's of football!:thumbsup:

trojan37
04-16-2008, 08:55 AM
Two words for you. Shut. Up. Simple enough. We know you didn't play because you can't even spell the word. I don't think you can even spell your own name.

pirate4state
04-16-2008, 09:31 AM
Alright, I've had enough of this thread.

Just for you bull19!! :devil: