PDA

View Full Version : Sooo NOT FOOTBALL ~~ just a question

lepfan
04-14-2008, 11:18 PM
...I like had a couple or so bottles of water today with some of that MORNING SPARK mix in it....because I did not have a diet Coke around. That has me :crazy1: I really think I have had tooooo much caffiene ~~ my whole body is feeling a little wired STILL @ 11:15 p.m.

It made me feel like I was going to get "hospital" sick earlier this afternoon!

:crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1:

Has anyone else drank that stuff?

LH Panther Mom
04-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Oh wow! I've never had it, but it doesn't sound like it should affect you that way. My morning coffee may put hair on my chest, but at least I can sleep at night. ;)

lepfan
04-14-2008, 11:28 PM
I tried to get into the clinic today after school...but they said the docs were finished for the day....so I just went home....figured I would have to count on my hubby to drive me to the hospital if the need be. Hasn't happened YET...but then he may drive me after he boinks me in the head for talking to him all night! LOL

I really felt like i was gonna pass out earlier today...but am feeling a bit better...just a little uppity.

nobogey72
04-15-2008, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
...I like had a couple or so bottles of water today with some of that MORNING SPARK mix in it....because I did not have a diet Coke around. That has me :crazy1: I really think I have had tooooo much caffiene ~~ my whole body is feeling a little wired STILL @ 11:15 p.m.

It made me feel like I was going to get "hospital" sick earlier this afternoon!

:crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1:

Has anyone else drank that stuff?

Is it the packets that are yellow, and come in a yellow box? Or, is it the Advocare product. Either way, 2 of them is too much unless you weigh about 300#s. I drink the stuff religiously every morning instead of coffee. Then again right after lunch. I drank 2 at once one time and it made me feel like a bull that had been shot in the nads with a pellet gun. Stick with one at a time and I'll bet that you like it. :)

lepfan
04-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Is it the packets that are yellow, and come in a yellow box? Or, is it the Advocare product. Either way, 2 of them is too much unless you weigh about 300#s. I drink the stuff religiously every morning instead of coffee. Then again right after lunch. I drank 2 at once one time and it made me feel like a bull that had been shot in the nads with a pellet gun. Stick with one at a time and I'll bet that you like it. :) It is the stuff you can get at wal mart...in the yellow box. I NEVER drink two bottles of that stuff, but like a dummy (and without thinking) I mixed up a 2nd bottle just about 30 min. after the first one....did not have a diet coke and wanted something to drink....I won't make that mistake again!!! BTW ~ I am guessing it was way too much for me...and no I don't weigh about 300# so that tells me AGAIN it was too much... :)

LH Panther Mom
04-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Oooooh, I think my husband has had this, or something similar. I hope you're okay!

lepfan
04-15-2008, 11:01 PM
Not a good feeling. My sister had a 5th grader go to the ER because he had drank too many energy drinks...he started foaming at the mouth, stumbling, and such. The doc said they had to take him down slowly and watch him...he was at high risk for cardiac arrest! The doctor told the parents the energy drinks affect your heart....in a not so good way! I have always heard that the energy drinks are the young people's new drug!