PDA

View Full Version : Went to an Arena League Game....

PHS Wildcats
04-14-2008, 08:20 PM
this past weekend with my girlfriend and we had a great time. New Orleans vs Dallas. Dallas won 55-44. I have a hard time watching on tv, but watching it live was a fun experience. I were 7 rows back and only paid $48 for the seats we had. I would recommend that you take in a game. We're planning on going to 2 more games before the season is over.:clap:

Bull19
04-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
this past weekend with my girlfriend and we had a great time. New Orleans vs Dallas. Dallas won 55-44. I have a hard time watching on tv, but watching it live was a fun experience. I were 7 rows back and only paid $48 for the seats we had. I would recommend that you take in a game. We're planning on going to 2 more games before the season is over.:clap:

48 bucks!!! aint that kinda expensive for arena league football?

Emerson1
04-14-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
48 bucks!!! aint that kinda expensive for arena league football?
I really hope that was total along with parking, food, gas, and beer.

Nothing is worth a night of non stop LET ME HEAR YOU HOWL!!!! AAAHOOOOOOOOOO

jason
04-14-2008, 08:49 PM
i went to one once and it was long and drawn out and boring - thank god we had cheap tickets....

bwdlionfan
04-14-2008, 09:23 PM
I went two years ago, 22 dollar tickets for corner seats on the first level. i bought them for all the guys in my family, none of us had been before but we all had a great time... im planning to go in may.

PHS Wildcats
04-14-2008, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I really hope that was total along with parking, food, gas, and beer.

Nothing is worth a night of non stop LET ME HEAR YOU HOWL!!!! AAAHOOOOOOOOOO

That was for both tickets;)

trojan37
04-15-2008, 08:48 AM
I've gone to watch the Desperados play and thought it was exciting. Boring? I don't think so. Full blast the whole time, lots of scoring, people getting knocked over walls, it was great!

BreckTxLonghorn
04-15-2008, 08:58 AM
I had a friend who interned at the Wranglers games (when they were still AFL, not the cruddy afl2), and basically I had a standing invite for 6 free tickets every home game, because they literally couldn't give them away. I only went once. At the same time, after I went I wished I would have taken her up on the offer the past times. Every seat is really a good seat, its never sold out so you can always move up, drinks and food are priced well, and there's so much scoring/action. Plus, it was less than 3 hours. Perfect amount of time. I'd go again if they were in the bigs; however, my company has seats they give away, so I may try those too!

Bearkat
04-15-2008, 09:35 AM
The Desperados games are a blast. I had season tickets a few years back. 4 seats for $360. We also went to the players meet-n-greet that was held at Texas Stadium. It was fun talking to the players. They are very friendly and level headed since they don't make NFL type of money. Free food, adult beverages, and an unguided tour of Texas Stadium (not included in the deal) made the night unforgetable. I also got 2 tickets to a COWBOYS game for buying the season ticket package. Yes, all of the above for $360. Not to mention a beautiful venue in American Airlines Center.