PDA

View Full Version : Thread of the Year Award

pirate4state
04-14-2008, 01:54 PM
Sorry, this took so long!! :o

and the nominees are:

My personal take on the downlow (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58616)

Kill the picture game (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70924)

Posts you'll never read on the downlow (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63361)

If you nominated a thread and it isn't here, oops. We asked that your nominations be sent again and we didn't get any. Too bad, so sad!

Voting ends Monday, April 21st.

crzyjournalist03
04-14-2008, 02:12 PM
Wow...I didn't realize that those threads were last year!!! It seems like they were two or three years old!

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-14-2008, 02:14 PM
Since in several instances I am singled out in the first thread I'm gonna have to vote for it.

Emerson1
04-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Since in several instances I am singled out in the first thread I'm gonna have to vote for it.
Same here

leecofans
04-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Where is the thread that talked about the guy trying to figure out the combination on the lock? Maybe it's just me, but for some reason I thought that thread was hysterical. Insane as it was, I felt compelled to keep checking to see if he ever figured it out...:)

ETA: oops, I just saw that you were supposed to nominate threads. My bad...

pirate4state
04-14-2008, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by leecofans
Where is the thread that talked about the guy trying to figure out the combination on the lock? Maybe it's just me, but for some reason I thought that thread was hysterical. Insane as it was, I felt compelled to keep checking to see if he ever figured it out...:) OMG that was crzy's thread. :doh: HE didn't even nominate it, that I know of! That was a funny thread.

charlesrixey
04-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud

my vote goes for the first one too

crzyjournalist03
04-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
OMG that was crzy's thread. :doh: HE didn't even nominate it, that I know of! That was a funny thread.

lol...I didn't think it was appropriate to nominate my own thread.

However, I'm glad to know that I entertained several people!!!

kepdawg
04-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Look at all those great sports threads! :D

AP Panther Fan
04-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
lol...I didn't think it was appropriate to nominate my own thread.

However, I'm glad to know that I entertained several people!!!

lol...we were all glued to your thread and amazed by your patience. You WERE NOT going to let the lock win.:D

LH Panther Mom
04-14-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Look at all those great sports threads! :D
I hear ya! BUT......if one specific game thread would've been selected, then there would be eleventy-three posts about "favoritism" or "why did you pick that game/team instead of mine/this other one?". :p