Today? :thinking:

Well, there is usually a mix. Today the first three posts I ran
across of his were very melancholy.:dispntd:

Ranger Mom
04-14-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Well, there is usually a mix. Today the first three posts I ran
across of his were very melancholy.:dispntd:

I'm home with a sinus infection and my posts are STILL upbeat and titillating.:D :D

Of course, I AM on meds!!:p

pirate4state
04-14-2008, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm home with a sinus infection and my posts are STILL upbeat and titillating.:D :D

Of course, I AM on meds!!:p

Dude, that sucks! :( I still have this nagging cough from all the crud I had a few weeks ago, but last night I had a killer sinus headache and this morning I woke up and my nasal cavity is very swollen. :( :weeping:

I am at work though. :nerd:

Ranger Mom
04-14-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Dude, that sucks! :( I still have this nagging cough from all the crud I had a few weeks ago, but last night I had a killer sinus headache and this morning I woke up and my nasal cavity is very swollen. :( :weeping:

I am at work though. :nerd:

I didn't even bother! I know from past experience if I go in hacking and coughing they will just send me home anyway.

I work 12 miles from where I live.....not even worth the price of gas to go and have to leave again!

pirate4state
04-14-2008, 10:23 AM
I didn't even bother! I know from past experience if I go in hacking and coughing they will just send me home anyway.

I work 12 miles from where I live.....not even worth the price of gas to go and have to leave again!

Well, I don't feel bad, per se...it's just annoying. :D

I just realized we hijacked this thread!!! :eek: What a shocker! :D

Adidas410s
04-14-2008, 10:25 AM
Why all the negativity today? Don't use "Monday" as an excuse.:mad:
They have been??? :confused:

Originally posted by Adidas410s
Hate it or love it...welcome to the downlow circa 2006/2007/2008/etc...:(

We could discuss spring college football games!

I also think that we should dive a bit deeper into A&M's superiority/inferiority complex...but if we were to actually find the root of the problem...the space time continuum would likely shut itself down as a result of such an earth shattering discovery.

I'm really rooting for Colorado or Calgary to win their series. I love how the NHL re-seeds the 2nd round of the playoffs to ensure the top seeds of home ice and the best possible chance of advancing deeper into the playoffs.

The Stars ran roughshod over the Ducks in Game 1. In Game 2, we saw something new. After jumping out to the 2-0 lead, they let Anahiem take control in the 2nd period and tie the game up 2-2. However, instead of going into a shell (and likely losing 4-3) after the early 3rd period goal made it 3-2...they kept the peddle down and pulled out a big 5-2 win.

I guess if you really wanted to see #1 as a negative post you could. It was really just an "it is what it is" statement until somebody with an axe to grind replied...

In all honesty...I'm just deeply saddened to see my good buddy Sweetwater Red struggling to exist in a baseball world run amuck...I mean with the Tigers at 2-10 and having been outscored 78-33 it must be pretty hard! :D :D :D

Sweetwater Red
04-14-2008, 10:26 AM
Oh! It's already served it's purpose.:thinking: :D :devil:

Sweetwater Red
04-14-2008, 10:30 AM
They have been??? :confused:

I guess if you really wanted to see #1 as a negative post you could. It was really just an "it is what it is" statement until somebody with an axe to grind replied...

In all honesty...I'm just deeply saddened to see my good buddy Sweetwater Red struggling to exist in a baseball world run amuck...I mean with the Tigers at 2-10 and having been outscored 78-33 it must be pretty hard! :D :D :D

Well, I didn't mean literally your first three posts of the day.:doh:

Where's the one about God killing kittens.:eek:

On a side note, what will you give me for M. Cabrera?:thinking: :D

Adidas410s
04-14-2008, 10:36 AM
Well, I didn't mean literally your first three posts of the day.:doh:

Where's the one about God killing kittens.:eek:

On a side note, what will you give me for M. Cabrera?:thinking: :D
How about Justin Verlander??? :p

So I found out this morning that you have to set your lineups BEFORE Monday. I thought it just meant you set them ON Monday before the games start. Now I can't move Verlander out, BJ Ryan off the DL, dump Casey Blake, or put Matt Holiday back into the lineup.

I emailed Yahoo! today to see if they can switch our league to daily roster changes.

Sweetwater Red
04-14-2008, 10:43 AM
How about Justin Verlander??? :p

So I found out this morning that you have to set your lineups BEFORE Monday. I thought it just meant you set them ON Monday before the games start. Now I can't move Verlander out, BJ Ryan off the DL, dump Casey Blake, or put Matt Holiday back into the lineup.

I emailed Yahoo! today to see if they can switch our league to daily roster changes.

It does make it hard to set your pitching. I try to look ahead to
see who is going to get two starts in that week and put them in.
If your guy only gets one start and gets shelled your stuck with
his ERA.

jason
04-14-2008, 11:29 AM
titillating is that word allowed?

Sweetwater Red
04-14-2008, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by jason
is that word allowed?

I would say if a woman says it...definately.:thumbsup: