PDA

View Full Version : NF--Parents Argue Over Which Gang 4-Year-Old Son Should Join

BuffyMars
04-14-2008, 09:15 AM
A couple can't agree on which gang their 4-year-old toddler should join.

A fight about the decision led to a public disturbance with the father's arrest. Joseph Manzanares went to the video store where his girlfriend worked, threatened to kill her and knocked over several video displays, police told KMGH Denver.

Police arrested Manzanares at his home, Commerce City police Sgt. Joe Sandoval told KMGH Denver.

The girlfriend told authorities they were fighting over which gang their son should join. The girlfriend, who is black, is a member of the Crips while Manzanares, who is Hispanic, belongs to the Westside Ballers.

"They have different ideas on how the baby should be raised," Sandoval said. "Basically, she said they cannot agree on which gang the baby would 'claim.'"

-----

HOW ABOUT GIVING THE CHILD THE CHOICE?!?!?! MAYBE HE DOESN'T WANT TO END UP LIKE HIS DEADBEAT PARENTS!!!!!!!!! :foul:

pirate4state
04-14-2008, 09:31 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!

http://www.chins-n-quills.com/forums/images/smilies/dizzy.gif

Sweetwater Red
04-14-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
A couple can't agree on which gang their 4-year-old toddler should join.

A fight about the decision led to a public disturbance with the father's arrest. Joseph Manzanares went to the video store where his girlfriend worked, threatened to kill her and knocked over several video displays, police told KMGH Denver.

Police arrested Manzanares at his home, Commerce City police Sgt. Joe Sandoval told KMGH Denver.

The girlfriend told authorities they were fighting over which gang their son should join. The girlfriend, who is black, is a member of the Crips while Manzanares, who is Hispanic, belongs to the Westside Ballers.

"They have different ideas on how the baby should be raised," Sandoval said. "Basically, she said they cannot agree on which gang the baby would 'claim.'"

-----

HOW ABOUT GIVING THE CHILD THE CHOICE?!?!?! MAYBE HE DOESN'T WANT TO END UP LIKE HIS DEADBEAT PARENTS!!!!!!!!! :foul:

Deadbeats?:confused:

The mom has a job.:thinking: :D

kaorder1999
04-14-2008, 09:36 AM
is this going to become a CPS issue or what?

BuffyMars
04-14-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Deadbeats?:confused:

The mom has a job.:thinking: :D

oh good point.

rephrase.

deadbeat with a job!!!!!!!!! :foul:

ronwx5x
04-14-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
is this going to become a CPS issue or what?

No, no. A California judge will decide which gang the child should belong to.

FutureAD
04-14-2008, 12:58 PM
haha im sorry i feel bad for the kid but really this is kind of funny...i mean really arguing which gang your kid will be a part of i mean come on...

Ranger Mom
04-14-2008, 12:59 PM
oh good point.

rephrase.

deadbeat with a job!!!!!!!!! :foul:

Unfit for sure!!

crzyjournalist03
04-14-2008, 01:00 PM
"Montague, a name, Capulet, a name,
Wouldn't thou forsake thine name, mine Romeo?
My heart and soul wouldn't forsake mine own name,
For thine love gives mine soul more than a name could!
Ay, names that wouldn't oppose mine love for thee.
Is not true love stronger than any name?"

ronwx5x
04-14-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
"Montague, a name, Capulet, a name,
Wouldn't thou forsake thine name, mine Romeo?
My heart and soul wouldn't forsake mine own name,
For thine love gives mine soul more than a name could!
Ay, names that wouldn't oppose mine love for thee.
Is not true love stronger than any name?"

Depends on what name she calls me!:eek:

BuffyMars
04-14-2008, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by FutureAD
haha im sorry i feel bad for the kid but really this is kind of funny...i mean really arguing which gang your kid will be a part of i mean come on...

my thoughts exactly.

and people wonder what is wrong with our society.

if anybody has the history channel, i highly recommend watching gangland. it showcases a different gang weekly.

and if you want to be disturbed at how ignorant and uneducated people can be.....then watch it. to actually hear gang members say out loud why they become gang members, and to hear the things they do for their gang and for what reasons, will shock and awe like nothing else.

its just ridiculous.

but its an amazing show!

eppy 12
04-14-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
No, no. A California judge will decide which gang the child should belong to. but it's denver.

ronwx5x
04-14-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by eppy 12
but it's denver.

Oh, sorry. But if it is a Boulder judge, same difference.

eppy 12
04-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Oh, sorry. But if it is a Boulder judge, same difference. http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/laughingman.gif

scrub c
04-14-2008, 02:34 PM
my thoughts exactly.

and people wonder what is wrong with our society.

and if you want to be disturbed at how ignorant and uneducated people can be.....

Got one better for you... I see it live, Im a school teacher... Would love to blame it on the kids, but when you meet some of their parents...you figure out real quick why they act like they do.
The old saying the apples dont fall far from the tree...

Fotbol
04-14-2008, 03:09 PM
:rolleyes:

c-town_balla
04-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Why roll your eyes at this?
Its obviously dumb and the parents are obviously terrible

BreckTxLonghorn
04-14-2008, 04:46 PM
The judge should go King Solomon and make the baby Half Crip/ Half Baller. Then the parent who's willing to sacrifice their crew for the hope that the baby will be fully loyal to one gang will actually get the choice to do so.

Plus, itd be cool to be known as a 'Baller Crip.'

:D :devil: :D

IHStangFan
04-14-2008, 04:47 PM
how about the CPS gang?

AP Panther Fan
04-14-2008, 04:57 PM
No, no. A California judge will decide which gang the child should belong to.

hahaha...this made me choke.:mad: ;)

Emerson1
04-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
Why roll your eyes at this?
Its obviously dumb and the parents are obviously terrible
Because it's obviously the white mans fault if you ask him.

PHS Wildcats
04-14-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm black and I blame his dumb @#& parents. How aboy raising him not to join a gang be be in Jail or dead before he turns 18 and get an education and try to become a good person for society:doh:

Ranger Mom
04-14-2008, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
I'm black and I blame his dumb @#& parents. How aboy raising him not to join a gang be be in Jail or dead before he turns 18 and get an education and try to become a good person for society:doh:

That is a GREAT idea!!:clap: :clap:

lepfan
04-14-2008, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by scrub c
Got one better for you... I see it live, Im a school teacher... Would love to blame it on the kids, but when you meet some of their parents...you figure out real quick why they act like they do.
The old saying the apples dont fall far from the tree... I LIVE and FEEL your pain!!!!