Gsquared
04-14-2008, 08:50 AM
Mid June release right?

charlesrixey
04-14-2008, 09:01 AM
yes

BuffyMars
04-14-2008, 09:21 AM
terry's bible. i swear we should get 2 copies every year. he reads it so much the pages are falling off.

Ranger Mom
04-14-2008, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
terry's bible. i swear we should get 2 copies every year. he reads it so much the pages are falling off.

We need to get 2 because I don't hardly get a chance to look at it!!:(

Gsquared
04-14-2008, 09:44 AM
I bet he does the same thing with DCTF as he does with the Victoria Secret catalog :doh:

pirate4state
04-14-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We need to get 2 because I don't hardly get a chance to look at it!!:(

I should buy 2 or 3 b/c someone will always want to borrow it and not return it! :mad:

I like having one here at the office. :nerd:

Ranger Mom
04-14-2008, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I should buy 2 or 3 b/c someone will always want to borrow it and not return it! :mad:

I like having one here at the office. :nerd:

When we went to Inks Lake that year, I took mine and evidently no one from Burnet had seen it yet (that was the year they found out they were moving up)....I didn't see mine again the entire weekend!!:p

nobogey72
04-14-2008, 10:03 AM

As my aunt used to say, " It's better to have the pages falling off than stuck together.":eek:

pirate4state
04-14-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
As my aunt used to say, " It's better to have the pages falling off than stuck together.":eek: :eek: :eek:

ronwx5x
04-14-2008, 10:14 AM
As my aunt used to say, " It's better to have the pages falling off than stuck together.":eek:

I'm VERY happy to say my Aunt never said that. I AM looking ward to DCTF. Seems like WalMart is always among the first to receive it, sometimes several days earlier than the bookstores such as Border's or Barnes & Noble.

Ranger Mom
04-14-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
I'm VERY happy to say my Aunt never said that. I AM looking ward to DCTF. Seems like WalMart is always among the first to receive it, sometimes several days earlier than the bookstores such as Border's or Barnes & Noble.

I would bet money that none of my Aunt's even have a clue what DCTF is!!:p

pirate4state
04-14-2008, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
I'm VERY happy to say my Aunt never said that. I AM looking ward to DCTF. Seems like WalMart is always among the first to receive it, sometimes several days earlier than the bookstores such as Border's or Barnes & Noble. Last year I bought mine at the Cuero Wal-Mart. Just a little bit of trivia for ya! :D

GreenMonster
04-14-2008, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I bet he does the same thing with DCTF as he does with the Victoria Secret catalog :doh: He gets all the pages stuck together in the bathroom?

Sweetwater Red
04-14-2008, 11:22 AM
I read it thoroughly every year. I still remember when I was at
the Bridgeport/Monahans game. There were a group of guys
near by that said that #(?) sure is fast. They were refering to
Bridgeport's Colin Jones. I told them that DCTF had him running
a 4.4 forty. They said I don't think he's THAT fast.:doh:

BuffyMars
04-14-2008, 12:48 PM
I bet he does the same thing with DCTF as he does with the Victoria Secret catalog :doh:

too boring.

now maybe frederick's of hollywood....:thinking:

Gsquared
04-14-2008, 01:39 PM
too boring.

now maybe frederick's of hollywood....:thinking:
God, I love playing hide and go seek in the mall, I always hide in the garter belt section

BuffyMars
04-14-2008, 02:20 PM
God, I love playing hide and go seek in the mall, I always hide in the garter belt section

yeah i can see you trying on the hot pink garter belts....:nerd:

LH Panther Mom
04-14-2008, 02:21 PM
And another legitimate sports related thread goes South. :doh: :doh: :p

Txbroadcaster
04-14-2008, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I am telling u it is all Buffy's fault

BuffyMars
04-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I am telling u it is all Buffy's fault

WHAT?!?!?! i blame it on G2!!!!!!!!!!!! :hairpunk:

LH Panther Mom
04-14-2008, 02:26 PM
WHAT?!?!?! i blame it on G2!!!!!!!!!!!! :hairpunk:
No argument here. :D

Texasfootball2
04-14-2008, 02:29 PM
I would bet money that none of my Aunt's even have a clue what DCTF is!!:p

It may have something to do with the fact that all your aunts are probably old than dirt and DCTF hasn't been around long enough!:D :) :thumbsup:

nobogey72
04-14-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Lemme see if I can get this one back on track... Ok, yesterday while I was watching the Masters, I noticed a lady in the gallery that looked like she smelled bad, and had no nipples. I couldn't tell what she was drinking, but by the look on her face, I would guess that it was Dung Coffee. She reminded me of a lady I saw at the Clyde/Sweetwater game. That was a good game.:thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
04-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
It may have something to do with the fact that all your aunts are probably old than dirt and DCTF hasn't been around long enough!:D :) :thumbsup:

Probably so and the fact that not one of them gives a rat's patooty about high school football!

Texasfootball2
04-14-2008, 02:37 PM
Probably so and the fact that not one of them gives a rat's patooty about high school football!

This means they either have Alheimerz (sp?) or they live way up North. Rat's down here don't just patooty anyway, they usually go ahead and pacrappy.

Ranger Mom
04-14-2008, 02:40 PM
This means they either have Alheimerz (sp?) or they live way up North. Rat's down here don't just patooty anyway, they usually go ahead and pacrappy.

Two in Coahoma, one in Big Spring, one in Piedmont, Alabama, and one right here in Midland.:eek: :eek:

My love of football makes me the "weird one" in the family!!:( :(

Texasfootball2
04-14-2008, 02:42 PM
Two in Coahoma, one in Big Spring, one in Piedmont, Alabama, and one right here in Midland.:eek: :eek:

My love of football makes me the "weird one" in the family!!:( :(

OR, the only sane one in the family:thumbsup: :cheerl:

charlesrixey
04-14-2008, 02:48 PM

alzheimer's

not sure about the spelling of patooty or pacrappy

Ranger Mom
04-14-2008, 02:48 PM
OR, the only sane one in the family:thumbsup: :cheerl:

I saw all of them last week for a family reunion...somehow the subject came up about me going to Waco for the State Championship game....they were astounded I would drive that far for a game that I wasn't personally involved in for some reason.

You should have seen their faces when my mom told them about me going to Alabama one weekend to watch a game.

None of them, not even my aunt FROM Alabama, had ever heard of Two-a-days or the Hoover Bucs!!

ronwx5x
04-14-2008, 02:55 PM
I saw all of them last week for a family reunion...somehow the subject came up about me going to Waco for the State Championship game....they were astounded I would drive that far for a game that I wasn't personally involved in for some reason.

You should have seen their faces when my mom told them about me going to Alabama one weekend to watch a game.

None of them, not even my aunt FROM Alabama, had ever heard of Two-a-days or the Hoover Bucs!!

Maybe they just "forgot"!:doh:

BuffyMars
04-14-2008, 02:55 PM
Lemme see if I can get this one back on track... Ok, yesterday while I was watching the Masters, I noticed a lady in the gallery that looked like she smelled bad, and had no nipples. I couldn't tell what she was drinking, but by the look on her face, I would guess that it was Dung Coffee. She reminded me of a lady I saw at the Clyde/Sweetwater game. That was a good game.:thumbsup:

i didn't see you in the gallery!!!!! :doh: you should have said hi!

eppy 12
04-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Lemme see if I can get this one back on track... Ok, yesterday while I was watching the Masters, I noticed a lady in the gallery that looked like she smelled bad, and had no nipples. I couldn't tell what she was drinking, but by the look on her face, I would guess that it was Dung Coffee. She reminded me of a lady I saw at the Clyde/Sweetwater game. That was a good game.:thumbsup: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/laughing.gif