PDA

View Full Version : Regional Qualifier's Track Meets ?

nobogey72
04-14-2008, 06:37 AM
Where do you hear that your track teams are running in Regional Qualifier's meets this weekend? Wylie is either going to run at ACU or in Fredricksburg depending on which where they feel that the strongest field will be.

LH Panther Mom
04-14-2008, 07:04 AM
Fredericksburg? Wow! That should be a drive. :eek: I'm not sure that we're going anywhere. :thinking:

kaorder1999
04-14-2008, 08:58 AM
we are going to Eustace!

Sweetwater Red
04-14-2008, 09:04 AM
Did you hear that we finished in fifth place at the district meet.:clap: :D

Did you know there are only five teams in our district and one
of them is Comanche?:thinking: :(

LH Panther Mom
04-14-2008, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

It could be worse. There could be four teams in your district. ;)

Sweetwater Red
04-14-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It could be worse. There could be four teams in your district. ;)

True. Even we could've beaten Lamesa.:devil:

DaHop72
04-14-2008, 09:18 AM
True. Even we could've beaten Lamesa.:devil: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

:devil: :devil:

nobogey72
04-14-2008, 10:07 AM

Well, at least ya'll won district in boys and girls golf......no, wait a minute,..........my bad! Wylie won those also. Sorry about that................ it was unintentional.:doh: :doh: :D

Sweetwater Red
04-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Well, at least ya'll won district in boys and girls golf......no, wait a minute,..........my bad! Wylie won those also. Sorry about that................ it was unintentional.:doh: :doh: :D

Tennis anyone?:thinking: :devil:

STANG RED
04-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Where do you hear that your track teams are running in Regional Qualifier's meets this weekend? Wylie is either going to run at ACU or in Fredricksburg depending on which where they feel that the strongest field will be.

What is the 3Adownlow coming to?:mad: This is a sports related thread posted by nobogey and it really ticks me off!:mad: What about the latest escapades of Mrs. nobegey??? That is the real reason most of us come here ya know.:p

RdaleBoi08
04-14-2008, 11:30 AM
Were Goin To Baylor

Black_Magic
04-14-2008, 11:35 AM
True. Even we could've beaten Lamesa.:devil: bet you could not have:clap: seen both teams and they would torch you guys this year like everyone else has.:clap: :clap:

nobogey72
04-14-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
What is the 3Adownlow coming to?:mad: This is a sports related thread posted by nobogey and it really ticks me off!:mad: What about the latest escapades of Mrs. nobegey??? That is the real reason most of us come here ya know.:p

There is one week per month that I try my best to stay on her good side, so as not to get hurt. I think her week is up on Wednesday. That's why there hasn't been much about her on here lately. Besides, I don't want to stray too far from sports so as not to bore a couple of posters.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But don't worry, as soon as 19 cools off, and as soon as the ol lady finis..... well anyway I'll report anything new.:D

TinyTim
04-14-2008, 11:52 AM
Wylie's boys relay teams are at Texas Tech on Thursday.

Everyone else will be at A.C.U on Friday.

cshscougar08
04-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by RdaleBoi08
Were Goin To Baylor

No you're not. We're going to Humble.

c-town_balla
04-14-2008, 03:00 PM
I'm sure Cameron is going to Baylor they usally do

BreckTxLonghorn
04-14-2008, 03:41 PM

Do you know of a web site that would show the district results? I wanna see if Breck sent anyone (we used to send a big group every year back in my day, but havent heard as much recently).

cshscougar08
04-14-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
I'm sure Cameron is going to Baylor they usally do

NO!!!! Region III is at HUMBLE not BAYLOR!!!!!! Baylor has the PRE-REGIONAL meet this weekend. Kinda like a regional preparation kinda thing.

LH Panther Mom
04-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
NO!!!! Region III is at HUMBLE not BAYLOR!!!!!! Baylor has the PRE-REGIONAL meet this weekend. Kinda like a regional preparation kinda thing.
That's what they're talking about....Qualifier's meet. ;)

cshscougar08
04-14-2008, 04:28 PM
Oh. Stupid me. Lol. I missed that key word in the title. Yeah we'll be there too. THEN we'll be in Humble. :D