PDA

View Full Version : Any Thoughts on Decatur vs.Glen Rose?

MASH4077
11-05-2002, 09:58 AM
Don't know much about G.L. other than they throw it around alot. Can they stop a balanced attack? why did they lose so many pre-district games?

The One
11-05-2002, 10:33 AM
Glen Rose has a good defense. Their team has really come together over the last 5 or 6 weeks. They run a no huddle offense, when Bridgeport ran this against Decatur it was the only time they were successful at moving the ball. I dont think Glen Rose has a good of passing game as Bridgeport and Decatur was able to slow ours down, so I am going to say the streak continues. Plus the fact Glen Rose will still be hurting from the beating they are going to take Friday against Everman.

Decatur 35 Glen Rose 21

I hope Decatur doesn't look past Lake Dallas!

Matthew328
11-05-2002, 12:05 PM
Glen Rose seems to have this knack for playing either up to or down to the level of thier competition....I think they'll give Decatur a game..but I'll take Decatur by 14

RBMorris21
11-05-2002, 12:10 PM
Glen Rose is definately not as good as Bridgeport and they probably couldn't stop a balanced attack. I think that they have poor run defense even though there Linebackers have many tackles. Its probably because they get tackles 10 yards down the field.

BportFan
11-05-2002, 10:04 PM
Decatur is a well balanced team. I think their defense does not get enough credit. Decatur wins big 42 - 14. I think Decatur's biggest challenge will be in the 3rd round. If I am correct on the bracketing I think they might run into Midland Greenwood in the 3rd round.

CTSBB43
11-05-2002, 11:13 PM
Glen Rose has a decent defense, but they lack speed. They have given up big plays to almost everyone they have played this year. I do not know much about Decatur, but if they put together a strong passing attack, they can win big.