PDA

View Full Version : Rockets 101 Phoenix 90

Bull's-eye
04-11-2008, 11:20 PM
T-Mac scores 22 pts, along 6 boards and 7 assists to lead the Rockets to a 101-90 win over the Phoenix Suns. Luis Scola 19 pts, Carl Landry 14 pts, and Bobby Jackson pitched in 13 points for the victory. Houston held Nash, Bell & Hill to 4-21 from the field. Hakeem Olajuwon was on the court at halftime being honored at tonight's game. Beyonce & Jay-Z were sitting courtside right next to the Dream.

Necks_Fan
04-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
T-Mac scores 22 pts, along 6 boards and 7 assists to lead the Rockets to a 101-90 win over the Phoenix Suns. Luis Scola 19 pts, Carl Landry 14 pts, and Bobby Jackson pitched in 13 points for the victory. Houston held Nash, Bell & Hill to 4-21 from the field. Hakeem Olajuwon was on the court at halftime being honored at tonight's game. Beyonce & Jay-Z were sitting courtside right next to the Dream. Good win. Houston needed this game going into the play-offs.

Anybody willing to bet on the Rockets winning a playoff series?

I think they can and will. This has been a crazy year, and why not? Time to break through.

Bull's-eye
04-13-2008, 12:11 AM
New Orleans just lost to the Kings, the Rockets are now just a 1/2 game out of first. Four teams (Hornets, Lakers, Spurs & Rockets) are separated by a half game. Houston currently has the 5th seed. The West is so tight that it will probably come down to certain tie-breakers to determine the order of the top seeds. There is one scenario with NO, LA & Houston in a 3 way tie for first. New Orleans would win the SW Division, the Lakers would win the Pacific Division, but Houston would be awarded the number 1 seed. Houston loses the division tie-breaker with NO, but has the better record between the 3 teams.

coach
04-13-2008, 02:10 AM
i hope the rockets get the 2 seed

Necks_Fan
04-13-2008, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by coach
i hope the rockets get the 2 seed I hope they play Dallas. I hope they win a series. I hope everyone gets off T-Macs back. I hope they win it for Yao. I hope they do alot of things.

zebrablue2
04-13-2008, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
I hope they play Dallas. I hope they win a series. I hope everyone gets off T-Macs back. I hope they win it for Yao. I hope they do alot of things.

LOL. I wish for all of those also. I really hope they don't get Utah in the first round again. Boozer in the middle is tough. Seems like we just have problems with the Jazz.

Necks_Fan
04-13-2008, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
LOL. I wish for all of those also. I really hope they don't get Utah in the first round again. Boozer in the middle is tough. Seems like we just have problems with the Jazz. No LA, Utah, SA, Phx and we will be alright.

Those teams are just to dominant inside for Houston to handle without Yao.

Bull's-eye
04-13-2008, 09:40 AM
The Rockets just need to get home court advantage. Currently they are the #5 seed, but they would have home court over #4 Utah if the playoffs started today.