PDA

View Full Version : Giddings/Bellville Softball

leecofans
04-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Giddings over Bellville tonight 4-3 after 9 innings.

PutMeInCoach
04-11-2008, 09:36 PM
What a great game!!! Congrats to Giddings on the victory.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-13-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by PutMeInCoach
What a great game!!! Congrats to Giddings on the victory.

Been out of town for a few days, missed all games but heard Bellville boys won, and the girls lost, also would like to know what happened after the girls game in Giddings?

Bull's-eye
04-13-2008, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
the girls lost, also would like to know what happened after the girls game in Giddings?

Touchy subject, send me a PM.

buff4ever
04-13-2008, 09:07 PM
okay you to women send me a pm filling me in.

Good job buff girls.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-13-2008, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
okay you to women send me a pm filling me in.

Good job buff girls.

You are from Giddings, tell me what happened?

pirate4state
04-13-2008, 09:23 PM
The comments about what happened have been moved off the board. I'm sure if someone wants to fill you in they'll send you a pm.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
The comments about what happened have been moved off the board. I'm sure if someone wants to fill you in they'll send you a pm.

Was it that bad were it had to be taken off the board? If it is fact and true why was it nixed? I missed the 1st post that was removed. Can you PM me the whole tread?

pirate4state
04-13-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Was it that bad were it had to be taken off the board? If it is fact and true why was it nixed? I missed the 1st post that was removed. Can you PM me the whole tread?

Here is what was posted on the original thread.

**************ATTENTION*****************

It is an ugly truth that until someone stands up and says ENOUGH we will have to continue to witness these displays of unsportsmanlike behavior.

Heck, it's happening at the LITTLE LEAGUE level and only getting worse.

I think all that needed to be said about this incident has been said, but if you just gotta say something else or address someone else, do so in private messages because those comments have been removed from the board.

Thank you.

You have plenty of contacts in Bellville that can fill you in on what happened at the game.

Bull19
04-14-2008, 09:09 AM
i wonder if this thread involved celina, sinton, liberty hill, etc. would it have gotten post deleted or locked?

LH Panther Mom
04-14-2008, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
i wonder if this thread involved celina, sinton, liberty hill, etc. would it have gotten post deleted or locked?
You know.....you're treading in some thin water.

pirate4state
04-14-2008, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
i wonder if this thread involved celina, sinton, liberty hill, etc. would it have gotten post deleted or locked? yes it would have!

Not everything is a conspiracy. I have no doubt that you know exactly what went on at that game. It doesn't need to be hashed out here! There were numerous posts about it up until Saturday evening. Don't be pissed cause you weren't around to read 'em.

buff4ever
04-14-2008, 09:30 AM
For the record I was not at the game and have heard nothing about what went on, SO WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME SOME INFO. I will be able to find out for you if there is any truth or not.

RMAC
04-14-2008, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
For the record I was not at the game and have heard nothing about what went on, SO WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME SOME INFO. I will be able to find out for you if there is any truth or not.

me 2

Rule #76
04-14-2008, 10:21 AM
can somebody pm me as well.

Bull19
04-14-2008, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
yes it would have!

Not everything is a conspiracy. I have no doubt that you know exactly what went on at that game. It doesn't need to be hashed out here! There were numerous posts about it up until Saturday evening. Don't be pissed cause you weren't around to read 'em.
:rolleyes: if i knew everything why would i be curious about what happened since i wasn't there, or know nothing about it?

48minutes
04-14-2008, 11:28 AM
I also would like a pm about what happened