PDA

View Full Version : Actresses who look like they smell bad

kepdawg
04-11-2008, 02:54 PM
What's that smell? (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23998905/from/ET/)

injuredinmelee
04-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Saw Pamela Anderson in LAX and while from behind we assumed she was a hooker and we couldnt figure what a hooker was doing in LAX at 630 in the morn she def did not smell bad. Quite the opposite actually. One of her body guards smelled like he hadnt freshened up that morning however but when you are that big and mean looking you can do what you want.

IHStangFan
04-11-2008, 08:16 PM
No Tara Reid? No Angelina Jolie? No Fairuza Baulk?

BOOOOO!!!

nobogey72
04-11-2008, 09:52 PM
my wife isn't much of an actress, but she smells bad. I can't imagine Cameron Diaz smelling bad. Even if she does, I wouldn't care. I bet Rosie O Donnell smells bad especially if it's really hot outside and she's been mowing the grass.:eek: :eek: :doh:

nobogey72
04-12-2008, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
my wife isn't much of an actress, but she smells bad. I can't imagine Cameron Diaz smelling bad. Even if she does, I wouldn't care. I bet Rosie O Donnell smells bad especially if it's really hot outside and she's been mowing the grass.:eek: :eek: :doh:

I got to feeling bad about announcing that my wife smells bad. It's not so bad once you get used to it. In fact it comes in handy sometimes. Like last night, we had a bunch of people over and cooked out, and ate outside. The flies were horrible. My honey went over and stood in the corner of the yard, and that kept the flies off the food.:inlove: :D