PDA

View Full Version : Bordella YoYo or Bandera YaHa ?????????

nobogey72
04-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Was her appearance on here last week like a "drive-by" or "hit & run" or what? :confused:

ASUFrisbeeStud
04-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Was her appearance on here last week like a "drive-by" or "hit & run" or what? :confused: .

haha Boredlla YoYo, good stuff

Apparently it was

Old Tiger
04-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Yes and you got
http://www.dependablerenegade.com/photos/dr_pix/pwned.jpg

CHS_CG
04-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Was her appearance on here last week like a "drive-by" or "hit & run" or what? :confused:

Thats what it usually is. She goes and gives her opinion on how horrible this board is and how we have no life and then she goes on about her day like the angel that she is.:rolleyes:

IHStangFan
04-11-2008, 08:13 PM
what the crap is a YaYa anyway?

Phantom Stang
04-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Thats what it usually is. She goes and gives her opinion on how horrible this board is and how we have no life and then she goes on about her day like the angel that she is.:rolleyes:
I've read some of yall's "discussions", and I don't blame you for how you feel, but her posts can be entertaining at times.

nobogey72
04-11-2008, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
I've read some of yall's "discussions", and I don't blame you for how you feel, but her posts can be entertaining at times.

I agree. I just wondered if that was her normal MO. It was fun jacking with her there for a few days.:)

Ranger Mom
04-11-2008, 09:56 PM

She is entertaining....that's for sure! She used to be really cool, at one time she was one of my most favorite posters. :eek: :eek:

Shocking, I know!!!:p

I don't dislike her though, if anything, I pity her!:(

Necks_Fan
04-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
She is entertaining....that's for sure! She used to be really cool, at one time she was one of my most favorite posters. :eek: :eek:

Shocking, I know!!!:p

I don't dislike her though, if anything, I pity her!:( I pity everyone who thinks so highly of theirself that and that they are so high and mighty.

I also pity those who are hypocrits. Those who speak so terribly of a board of which they have been an avid member of for years.

CHS_CG
04-11-2008, 10:14 PM

I agree she is totally entertaining.... its one of those its so annoying you cant help but laugh.

I also pitty her. She did use to be one of those posters you couldnt help but like.. then all of a sudden its like mood swing!

Ranger Mom
04-11-2008, 10:20 PM
I figure, if anything....this thread will get her in here with guns a'blazin!!:D

CHS_CG
04-11-2008, 10:35 PM
I figure, if anything....this thread will get her in here with guns a'blazin!!:D

UH OH.. better get the special "ya ya" smiley ready

injuredinmelee
04-12-2008, 01:19 AM
I agree she is totally entertaining.... its one of those its so annoying you cant help but laugh.

I also pitty her. She did use to be one of those posters you couldnt help but like.. then all of a sudden its like mood swing!

meno... oh i better not.

pirate4state
04-12-2008, 01:30 AM
Bordella YoYo --- hahahahahahahahaha

nobogey72
04-12-2008, 06:32 AM

That's kinda what I was thinking.

:thinking: Better circle the wagons just in case.

CHS_CG
04-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
meno... oh i better not.

started to take the words right out of my mouth!:clap:

nobogey72
04-12-2008, 08:20 PM
started to take the words right out of my mouth!:clap:

Are you two talking about "THE CHANGE"? I think you're wrong. Judging from those pictures at Hooters, the change probably happened about 8-10 yrs ago.:thinking: :D

CHS_CG
04-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Are you two talking about "THE CHANGE"? I think you're wrong. Judging from those pictures at Hooters, the change probably happened about 8-10 yrs ago.:thinking: :D

Atleast YOU said it not me.