PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed

coach
04-11-2008, 10:23 AM
I am disappointed with yall today...Dirk hits a huge three to beat the Jazz to get the mavs into the playoffs and the Dallas Stars dominated the Ducks last night and nobody mentioned a word about it

pirate4state
04-11-2008, 10:25 AM
That's cause the majority of the posters are Spurs fans.

I'm not a Spurs fan, nor am I really a basketball fan, I just thought I'd point out what I thought was pretty obvious. :D

Although, I thought there was a thread somewhere around here discussing that game last night. :thinking:

Phil C
04-11-2008, 10:28 AM
Way to go Dirk! That puts all three Texas NBA teams in the playoffs!

eppy 12
04-11-2008, 10:29 AM
great shot dirk!:clap:

coach
04-11-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
That's cause the majority of the posters are Spurs fans.

I'm not a Spurs fan, nor am I really a basketball fan, I just thought I'd point out what I thought was pretty obvious. :D

Although, I thought there was a thread somewhere around here discussing that game last night. :thinking:

i skimmed over the threads and didnt see it im sure i over looked it but u know as well as i do if that shot doesnt go down for dirk there would be 6 threads about how bad the mavs suck

pirate4state
04-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by coach
i skimmed over the threads and didnt see it im sure i over looked it but u know as well as i do if that shot doesnt go down for dirk there would be 6 threads about how bad the mavs suck lol, i guess i dreamed it -- there was no mention of the shot until your thread, my bad

as to your other comments...we'll never know! :D

eppy 12
04-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by coach
i skimmed over the threads and didnt see it im sure i over looked it but u know as well as i do if that shot doesnt go down for dirk there would be 6 threads about how bad the mavs suck not the team, just dirk;)