PDA

View Full Version : Riddle for you---------------------

nobogey72
04-10-2008, 03:42 PM
I bet nobody can do this the first time through.

pick a number between 1-5. OK, multiply it by 9. Next, add the 2 digits of that number together (if your # was 36 then add the 3 and 6 and your new # is 9). OK, whatever your new # is, subtract 5 from it. Ok, now you have a # and pick the corresponding letter of the alphabet (1-A 2-B 3-C etc.) ok now you have a letter, right? Think of a country that starts with that letter. Ok, think of an animal that starts with the LAST letter of the country. OK, think of a color that starts with the Last letter of the animal. OK,,,, you have already messed up because........

There are no Orange Kangaroos in Denmark.:eek:

eppy 12
04-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I bet nobody can do this the first time through.

pick a number between 1-5. OK, multiply it by 9. Next, add the 2 digits of that number together (if your # was 36 then add the 3 and 6 and your new # is 9). OK, whatever your new # is, subtract 5 from it. Ok, now you have a # and pick the corresponding letter of the alphabet (1-A 2-B 3-C etc.) ok now you have a letter, right? Think of a country that starts with that letter. Ok, think of an animal that starts with the LAST letter of the country. OK, think of a color that starts with the Last letter of the animal. OK,,,, you have already messed up because........

There are no Orange Kangaroos in Denmark.:eek: but there are green ones in holland
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/green_kangaroo.jpg

BobcatBenny
04-10-2008, 03:52 PM
what color starts with and "A"?

Dubai Iguana ________ (is Auburn a color?)

STANG RED
04-10-2008, 03:54 PM

There are no Orange Kangaroos in Denmark.:eek:

Ok smart ass, but answer me this.

Are there any Turquoise Rats in Darfur?

And no I’m not sure if that’s how Darfur is supposed to be spelled. And evidentally neither does my spell check, or it's so far off spell check has no idea what I’m trying to spell.
:D

eppy 12
04-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
what color starts with and "A"?

Dubai Iguana ________ (is Auburn a color?) yes it is a color.:clap:

nobogey72
04-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Most people pick Denmark. I never heard of some of those places. I think I got ya'll , and you're just jacking with me.:mad: :mad:

Snyder_TigerFan
04-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Guilty. Good one.

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by STANG RED

And no I’m not sure if that’s how Darfur is supposed to be spelled. And evidentally neither does my spell check, or it's so far off spell check has no idea what I’m trying to spell.
:D

Darfur is correct!!

coach
i got it the first try

eppy 12
04-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

:D no, but there are orange ones in beeville! hell, it's ALL orange in beeville.http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/ormouse.jpg

Ranger Mom
04-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Most people pick Denmark. I never heard of some of those places. I think I got ya'll , and you're just jacking with me.:mad: :mad:

That is the key word, "Most" people...you should know by now not to expect the norm around here!!:p

BobcatBenny
04-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Yes, I am messing with you, but Dubai and Darfur have been in the news a lot lately. ;)

Sftball4Life
04-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Get outa my head.... I was liking the visual of my orange Kangaroo...... :(

eppy 12
04-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Sftball4Life
Get outa my head.... I was liking the visual of my orange Kangaroo...... :( relax, have a beer
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/kangaroo20treehugger.gif

WOS87
04-10-2008, 04:31 PM
When did Darfur become a country? I'm still trying to get rid of the Khaki Aardvarks that keep creeping over the border from Canada

What other colors start with the letter 'K'?

eppy 12
04-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
When did Darfur become a country? when beeville rats turned orange, didn't you know?

sinton66
04-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Dominica, Albatross, Silver.
Dijbouti, Ibis, Silver.
Democratic Republic of the Congo, Opossum, Magenta
;)