PDA

View Full Version : i am an insensitive <insert name>

BuffyMars
04-10-2008, 01:19 PM
i just thought of something....and now i feel really bad.

here i am cracking jokes about not having any errr....um....nipples......and it just occured to me that some people do unfortunately lose them.

so i am going to stop joking about it.

seriously.

i know i am seldom serious, but i remembered this happened to my grandma. who had to have hers removed during a masectomy. i ended up almost hating this woman, but i still felt bad for her. she had nothing at all left but a big scar where her boob used to be.

Necks_Fan
04-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars

here i am cracking jokes about not having any errr....um....nipples......and it just occured to me that some people do unfortunately lose them.

seriously.

i know i am seldom serious, but i remembered this happened to my grandma. who had to have hers removed during a masectomy. i ended up almost hating this woman, but i still felt bad for her. she had nothing at all left but a big scar where her boob used to be. Ironically enough, this girl at school today told me that she has 3 nipples. She has to get plastic surgery to have one removed. I was skeptical at first, but then all the softball girls confirmed this, so now I believe.

Emerson1
04-10-2008, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Ironically enough, this girl at school today told me that she has 3 nipples. She has to get plastic surgery to have one removed. I was skeptical at first, but then all the softball girls confirmed this, so now I believe.
You should still ask for proof

Txbroadcaster
04-10-2008, 08:43 PM
Ironically enough, this girl at school today told me that she has 3 nipples. She has to get plastic surgery to have one removed. I was skeptical at first, but then all the softball girls confirmed this, so now I believe.

My cousin has 3

Necks_Fan
04-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
You should still ask for proof Lol. I'm afraid at what I might see. Lol.

Emerson1
04-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Lol. I'm afraid at what I might see. Lol.
The more the merrier

Blastoderm55
04-10-2008, 08:56 PM
I've got two butt-holes. Mock me please. :clap: :doh:

LH Panther Mom
04-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I think I might know a few folks that have that same problem. :thinking: :thinking:

ronwx5x
04-10-2008, 09:05 PM

I do also, however both of them think one of the two is me!

espn1
04-10-2008, 09:07 PM
I've got two butt-holes. Mock me please. :clap: :doh: Yeah! But they're not identical. Ones vertical and the other is horizontal.

nobogey72
04-11-2008, 06:58 AM

Black Magic is thinking "Oh, why couldn't that have been me" :D

nobogey72
04-11-2008, 07:03 AM

I guess I am insensitive also. My mother in law (whom I love dearly) went in for a mastectomy about a year ago, and the last thing I told her when they wheeled her out to the OR was for herto ask them if they would save it for me, that I wanted to take it to the taxedermist and have a paper weight or some kind of nick-nack made out of it, you know, kind of a conversation piece. She did start laughing, which was what I was trying to accomplish anyway.

seriously.

i know i am seldom serious, but i remembered this happened to my grandma. who had to have hers removed during a masectomy. i ended up almost hating this woman, but i still felt bad for her. she had nothing at all left but a big scar where her boob used to be.

nobogey72
04-11-2008, 07:05 AM

seriously.

I guess I am insensitive also. My mother in law (whom I love dearly) went in for a mastectomy about a year ago, and the last thing I told her when they wheeled her out to the OR was for herto ask them if they would save it for me, that I wanted to take it to the taxedermist and have a paper weight or some kind of nick-nack made out of it, you know, kind of a conversation piece. She did start laughing, which was what I was trying to accomplish anyway.

eppy 12
04-11-2008, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
My cousin has 3 i have 4..

eppy 12
04-11-2008, 08:19 AM
OK.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/1ass.jpg:thinking: feel better?

BuffyMars
04-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by eppy 12
OK.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/1ass.jpg:thinking: feel better?

:evillol::evillol::evillol::clap:

BuffyMars
04-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72

i would have done the same, lol.

but, just to show people i do have a heart (a really big one in fact), i thought it would be best to mention that i am only kidding.

nobogey72
04-13-2008, 08:15 AM
i would have done the same, lol.

but, just to show people i do have a heart (a really big one in fact), i thought it would be best to mention that i am only kidding.

Kidding about "would have done the same", or kidding about your abnormality?

Necks_Fan
04-13-2008, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by eppy 12
OK.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/1ass.jpg:thinking: feel better? HAHAHAHA. LMAO.

Holy Crap. That was the funniest thing I have read on the downlow in a long time. Classic. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :doh: :eek: