PDA

View Full Version : Crazy TV Contraption Predicts "Idol" Losers

BuffyMars
04-10-2008, 12:07 PM
If you want to place bets on "Idol" in Vegas, we think we found a way you could score millions of bucks.

TiVo may have cracked the mystery of who gets kicked off and who doesn't. Company insiders say they can predict who's not connecting by TiVo usage.

Here's the deal. In a sample of 20,000 users, TiVo monitors traffic -- which contestants get replayed (a sign of popularity) and which one's get fast-forwarded.

You think it's bogus? Well, the TiVo system has nailed who got booted four weeks in a row.

And who does TiVo say is getting the ax tonight? Poor Syesha. Take it to the bank, people.

Ranger Mom
04-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
If you want to place bets on "Idol" in Vegas, we think we found a way you could score millions of bucks.

TiVo may have cracked the mystery of who gets kicked off and who doesn't. Company insiders say they can predict who's not connecting by TiVo usage.

Here's the deal. In a sample of 20,000 users, TiVo monitors traffic -- which contestants get replayed (a sign of popularity) and which one's get fast-forwarded.

You think it's bogus? Well, the TiVo system has nailed who got booted four weeks in a row.

And who does TiVo say is getting the ax tonight? Poor Syesha. Take it to the bank, people.

That stinks!! As far as Tuesday nights performance goes....either Carly or David Cook should go, IMO!

I thought Syesha was rather good!

BuffyMars
04-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That stinks!! As far as Tuesday nights performance goes....either Carly or David Cook should go, IMO!

I thought Syesha was rather good!

i like carly....

david cook's performance sounded like a contemporary christian song....like one of those praise and worship songs. that was the worst song i have heard all year.

but i would rather lose someone else over him.

Ranger Mom
04-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
i like carly....

david cook's performance sounded like a contemporary christian song....like one of those praise and worship songs. that was the worst song i have heard all year.

but i would rather lose someone else over him.

I will be curious to see if Kristi Lee Cook is in the bottom 3 again....I thought she did REALLY well this week!!