PDA

View Full Version : Could you remarry if you lost your spouse?

4x100jackets
04-10-2008, 11:58 AM
What are your thoughts?

BuffyMars
04-10-2008, 12:00 PM
thats really a hard question. i guess it all depends on the circumstances of the relationships people have.

i know if something were to happen to me, i would want terry to move on and be happy.

GreenMonster
04-10-2008, 12:17 PM
I try to keep someone on the back burner just for this type of situation. ;)

Gsquared
04-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
thats really a hard question. i guess it all depends on the circumstances of the relationships people have.

i know if something were to happen to me, i would want terry to move on and be happy.
If somethin happened to Terry, he told me that he wanted me to be your god husband so by default, we would be married. Honey, will you iron my gray shirt for tomorrow? I dont feel good.

pancho villa
04-10-2008, 12:38 PM
Can she cook?????????

Gsquared
04-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
Can she cook?????????
If your askin about Buffy, yeah, I had her stew once, pretty good stuff. Oh yeah, she can order a pretty mean pizza and has really good taste in tequila as well. TXB, better not leave your drink unattended around me :devil: :p

pancho villa
04-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
If your askin about Buffy, yeah, I had her stew once, pretty good stuff. Oh yeah, she can order a pretty mean pizza and has really good taste in tequila as well. TXB, better not leave your drink unattended around me :devil: :p

I was asking if the woman I would remarry. That is the most important question.

Gsquared
04-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
I was asking if the woman I would remarry. That is the most important question.
Oh. The answer is no, the woman you would remarry cannot cook.

eppy 12
04-10-2008, 12:48 PM
If somethin happened to Terry, he told me that he wanted me to be your god husband so by default, we would be married. Honey, will you iron my gray shirt for tomorrow? I dont feel good. http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/JOKERBRAND-1.jpg

BuffyMars
04-10-2008, 12:53 PM
If somethin happened to Terry, he told me that he wanted me to be your god husband so by default, we would be married. Honey, will you iron my gray shirt for tomorrow? I dont feel good.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

to answer your question.....no i will not iron your shirt (mainly because i don't own an iron)....and terry did tell me that you would be my default husband. however, i feel im getting screwed with this deal. :p

i hope you won't mind my handicap. :hairpunk:

Adidas410s
04-10-2008, 12:53 PM
G would have a date lined up for the funeral...

Gsquared
04-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Wait a minute, your gettin screwed with this deal? Im quiet, I dont take up alot of space and I do own an iron, just cant figure out how to turn it on.

Adidas, Buffy would be my date at the funeral. Id take her to Golden Corral first, then hit the funeral then over to Dennys for dessert (as long as the funeral fell on my birthday)

BuffyMars
04-10-2008, 12:58 PM
Wait a minute, your gettin screwed with this deal? Im quiet, I dont take up alot of space and I do own an iron, just cant figure out how to turn it on.

Adidas, Buffy would be my date at the funeral. Id take her to Golden Corral first, then hit the funeral then over to Dennys for dessers (as long as the funeral fell on my birthday)

that sounds like the perfect date.......

wait a minute! didn't we already get married once in mexico? i could have sworn that was you! technically, i am a polygamist.....but terry doesn't care.

he's not selfish.

BuffyMars
04-10-2008, 12:59 PM
oh and i know for a fact gary wouldn't marry me.....he doesn't take kindly to my handicap. :(

Gsquared
04-10-2008, 01:07 PM
oh and i know for a fact gary wouldn't marry me.....he doesn't take kindly to my handicap. :(
Well, I could get past your handicap, thats what alcohol is for :inlove:

BuffyMars
04-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Well, I could get past your handicap, thats what alcohol is for :inlove:

good point. that's what i do before i look in the mirror. liquor up!

Gsquared
04-10-2008, 01:14 PM
good point. that's what i do before i look in the mirror. liquor up!
Aww, thats not nice to say about urself. Your very pretty, you shouldnt have to do that. BTW, where is your sig other? Havnt seen him on in a while

Ranger Mom
04-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Y'all are nuts!!

My parents have been divorced since I was 9....but they both remarried. When I was 19, my step-dad was killed in an auto accident!

They had the "dual" tombstones (intertwined hearts) and my mom warned me to never get those unless you are in your "later"years...because she remarried a few years later.

It's kinda sad.....when we go to the cemetery it shows his name and date of birth and death in one of the hearts....and on the other, already engraved, is my mother's name and date of birth.....but the date of death will never be filled in.

kepdawg
04-10-2008, 01:18 PM
I'm not married, but I would like to think I would at least make a reasonable attempt to find my spouse if she was lost before considering remarrying.

BuffyMars
04-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Aww, thats not nice to say about urself. Your very pretty, you shouldnt have to do that. BTW, where is your sig other? Havnt seen him on in a while

he's on call.

kepdawg
04-10-2008, 01:20 PM

i feel im getting screwed with this deal. :p

G hopes so!

BuffyMars
04-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Y'all are nuts!!

My parents have been divorced since I was 9....but they both remarried. When I was 19, my step-dad was killed in an auto accident!

They had the "dual" tombstones (intertwined hearts) and my mom warned me to never get those unless you are in your "later"years...because she remarried a few years later.

It's kinda sad.....when we go to the cemetery it shows his name and date of birth and death in one of the hearts....and on the other, already engraved, is my mother's name and date of birth.....but the date of death will never be filled in.

wow! that is really sad. :(

Gsquared
04-10-2008, 01:26 PM
he's on call.
on call where?

BuffyMars
04-10-2008, 01:28 PM
on call where?

with your mom.

Gsquared