PDA

View Full Version : A close to this Wylie nonsense...

Adidas410s
11-19-2001, 03:01 AM
First off, I just want to state that this is NOT an apology for the idiots on here who call themselves Wylie fans. I dont care what school you support, you arent doing anything to help improve other peoples image of your school when all you ever do is talk crap about other players and schools. I think that if somebody is going to post something, it should at least be an intelligent post. Second of all, if anybody on here has a question regarding Wylie, ask it on the Pig message board (now TxPreps.com). The true and honest Wylie people on that board (myself included) will try our best to give you an honest and informed answer. There used to be Wylie posters on that board that talked a lot of crap, but they were banned and it appears that many have moved over here. That is the best advice that I can give to anybody who wants to discuss anything regarding Wylie. Post it on the Pig, and it will get read and responded to in an appropriate and decent fashion. All of the crap that happened on this board is useless and uncalled for. Those who were banned deserved it. Their lack of respect for others shouldnt have been tolerated and thankfully it was dealt with in them being banned from the forum. Keep up the good work on this site guys and gal!

Idiot
11-19-2001, 08:58 AM
I agree with Adidas, but i will add, if anyone wants a honest answer to a Wylie question they can ask me here and i will give as honest an answer as i can.