PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard from Slpybear???

fwisd
04-09-2003, 08:01 PM
Sent him a message a couple of weeks ago and it is still unread ... haven't seen him on the board, either. What's up B'port folks? Cubs

Ranger Mom
04-11-2003, 11:31 AM
I hadn't realized that he hasn't been around, but I do remember him posting something last year,seems like it was before football season about his wife just finding out she was pregnant - I just can't seem to remember when the baby was due.

sinton66
04-11-2003, 03:36 PM
He posted a couple months ago that he would disappear until football season starts up again.
That was on the threads with all the silly questions and whatever the other one was.

fwisd
04-12-2003, 11:04 AM
Thanks - I missed the post about the baby on the way - he just may be having many sleeplessness nights about now or here pretty soon. LOL - And, I missed the one that said he would be back next year - thanks for the update. Miss his humor - don't y'all??? Cubs

sinton66
04-12-2003, 03:24 PM
Sure do, he's a very imaginative person!

slpybear the bullfan
04-19-2003, 11:29 AM
"Sniff..." Man, you guys sure do know how to make a guy feel missed!!!

Well, the slpybear is checking in on things and saw this post, so I thought I would drop a line and see how everyone was. I will post a standalone "Hello" and see what all has been happening...