PDA

View Full Version : Movie Stars in Smithville

Bull19
04-09-2008, 07:27 PM
we all thought Sandra Bullock put smithville on the map in hope floats, but smithville is fixing to take another kick in the butt to make it the new "hollywood" of tx. Brad Pitt is currently in smithville filming a new movie called "The Tree of Life"!!!! Excitment is currently off the charts in smithville.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
we all thought Sandra Bullock put smithville on the map in hope floats, but smithville is fixing to take another kick in the butt to make it the new "hollywood" of tx. Brad Pitt is currently in smithville filming a new movie called "The Tree of Life"!!!! Excitment is currently off the charts in smithville.

I needed to be there, they might use me as Brad Pitts Double.

Bull19
04-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma

you shoulda been in smithville this evening. i heard he was eating dinner at the church in town.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-09-2008, 09:45 PM
you shoulda been in smithville this evening. i heard he was eating dinner at the church in town.

I would rather see Sandra Bullock.

Bull19
04-09-2008, 09:54 PM
I would rather see Sandra Bullock. well c'mon over. just so happens she should be at my place in twenty minutes or so.

zebrablue2
04-09-2008, 09:56 PM

oh my god..... LOL...

GreenMonster
04-09-2008, 09:57 PM
A young man (boy) from Iowa Park is playing Pitt's son in the movie. His Mom and Aunt teach in the IPCISD. I think he is 11. He was selected out of a field of thousands seeking the opportunity. He has been taking guitar lessons in preparation for filming.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
A young man (boy) from Iowa Park is playing Pitt's son in the movie. His Mom and Aunt teach in the IPCISD. I think he is 11. He was selected out of a field of thousands seeking the opportunity. He has been taking guitar lessons in preparation for filming.

Is he in Smithville?

GreenMonster
04-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Is he in Smithville? Yes, he has his own house that the production company rented for him and his Granmother is staying with him.

g$$
04-10-2008, 03:30 AM
I would rather see Sandra Bullock.

...& Angelina Jolie. May be weird, but beautiful woman for sure.

Is she w/ hubby in Smithville too?

hookandladder
04-10-2008, 06:19 AM

He was also in La Grange at the court house, some young girls too some pictures with him.

CheerMom
04-10-2008, 03:05 PM
My daughter signed up to be an extra in this movie.

injuredinmelee
04-10-2008, 04:38 PM
GM if you hold him down ill put the meatloaf in his little liberal face.

jrhernandez7
04-10-2008, 05:38 PM
with smithville being my hometown i have to say attention to our small town other than football is well deserved. Smithville has to be one of the finest examples of small town America there is. We are talking about a town with almost no crime. A school system that graduates 99.4 percent of there students and exemplemary schools across the board and No racial diversty to speak of. located on the edge of the lost pines of Texas 35 min from Austin, 90 min from san antonio and 115min from houston right in the heart of texas. Friendly and nicest pepole you will meet. Now this board is usaly talking bout smithville's loosing nature in football but the town has bigger things to keep there heads up high for and its being one of the best towns in all of America to raise a family and settle down in.

buff4life
04-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by jrhernandez7
with smithville being my hometown i have to say attention to our small town other than football is well deserved. Smithville has to be one of the finest examples of small town America there is. We are talking about a town with almost no crime. A school system that graduates 99.4 percent of there students and exemplemary schools across the board and No racial diversty to speak of. located on the edge of the lost pines of Texas 35 min from Austin, 90 min from san antonio and 115min from houston right in the heart of texas. Friendly and nicest pepole you will meet. Now this board is usaly talking bout smithville's loosing nature in football but the town has bigger things to keep there heads up high for and its being one of the best towns in all of America to raise a family and settle down in.

umm alright...agree with most of it well maybe half

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-11-2008, 09:52 AM

Were do you live now?

Crow22
04-11-2008, 10:27 AM

That exemplary school didn't teach you to spell or punctuate.

txkmom
04-11-2008, 10:55 AM
We were married in 1986 in Bastrop, where my husband had his first Texas coaching job. Sounds like I may have to call old friends and go visit!