PDA

View Full Version : wow I'm lazy

Old Tiger
04-09-2008, 07:19 PM
I just called my dad(who is in the living room) to see what is for dinner and he said to talk to my mom so then I called her(she is in my sisters room). She mentioned a place and told me to ask my dad if it was alright so I then called my dad back and told him the place. Now I am about to call my mom back.

BobcatBenny
04-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Call your mom when you need to be tucked into bed! :D

Call your dad when you need to have your butt wiped! :eek:

CHS_CG
04-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Thats nothing. My dad (who was in the living room) actually called me one night.. while I was in my room trying to go to sleep, to tell me to get up and let the cat out the back door... which is in the LIVING ROOM!

PHS Wildcats
04-09-2008, 08:07 PM
LOL!!!!

Emerson1
04-09-2008, 09:29 PM
I've called from my bed in the morning, or in the afternoon if I was watching a movie.

3afan
04-09-2008, 09:36 PM
my brother said his daughter call from her room for him to come in there, and when he did she asked him to hand her the remote from the dresser ..

Phantom Stang
04-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
my brother said his daughter call from her room for him to come in there, and when he did she asked him to hand her the remote from the dresser ..
LOL If one of my kids pulled that, I'd take the remote and put it in MY dresser for the next day or two.;)

orange machine
04-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Gosh we americans have to be the laziest people in the world, but im right there also. My wife hates it when i call her and ask her to bring me some toilet paper.

zebrablue2
04-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I just called my dad(who is in the living room) to see what is for dinner and he said to talk to my mom so then I called her(she is in my sisters room). She mentioned a place and told me to ask my dad if it was alright so I then called my dad back and told him the place. Now I am about to call my mom back.

quality post. this calls for I DON'T CARE to step in--- LOL......