PDA

View Full Version : Giddings Vs. Navasota Baseball

buff4ever
04-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Game is in Giddings today at 5pm. Buffs really need to win this one to get on the right track and start to lock up a spot for the post season.

buff4life
04-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
Game is in Giddings today at 5pm. Buffs really need to win this one to get on the right track and start to lock up a spot for the post season.

why is it at 5? is it due to the track meet yesterday?

buffbaseball
04-09-2008, 10:05 PM
the game was today because of the track meet yesterday. it was at 5pm because they wanted to get the game over with early on a wednesday night because some ppl have church...

Buffs come out with the win.

Navasota - 5
Giddings - 12

WP - Berry
LP - Hadley

Buffgal
04-09-2008, 10:07 PM
5 pm, I was told cuz it being Wednesday (church night)

Final
Giddings 12 Navasota 5
WP Berry

State_In_08
04-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Yeah we had a tough time tonight... positives for us would probably be that at least we slapped the ball around. Put it in play a lot. SS Pedro Rivera had a solo homerun. I pitched 4 innings I believe, overall did pretty well. Doesn't really matter if we dont win though does it?

Got a tough uphill battle now and we definitely need some help along with winning our next 4 games. We've shown flashes of the team we can be, we just cant find the consistency we need.

buff4ever
04-10-2008, 12:31 AM
way to go buffs, Bring the same intensity to the caldwell game, big game. This game has a lot on the line for both teams.