PDA

View Full Version : People can say what they want....

Ranger Mom
04-09-2008, 11:51 AM
but this IS the happenin' place to be!!:D

I just spent the past hour or so looking at every link I have to see if I could find another board whose traffic rivals the one on this board!!

I couldn't!!

The "new" Old Coach probably was the closest in number of posts per day!

Contrary to popular belief, most of us mods don't even bother to look at any of the other boards unless one of you lets us know that one or all of us are being talked about, criticized, put down, etc. Then of course, we ARE human ya know...(that may be debatable to some of you)....we GOTTA go see what was said!!:D :D

I love y'all...you make this site SO MUCH FUN!!!:inlove: :kiss: :inlove: :kiss:

Okay......now I am gone for the rest of the day!!

pirate4state
04-09-2008, 11:52 AM
You are a :nerd: but I still LOVE YA!! :kiss:

Enjoy your day!! :)

kepdawg
04-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Have there been questions about board traffic? I noticed you've made a comment or two about it recently? :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
04-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Okay......now I am gone for the rest of the day!!

You're not going to another board are you?:confused: :( :bigcry:

:D :devil: :D

Ranger Mom
04-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Have there been questions about board traffic? I noticed you've made a comment or two about it recently? :thinking:

No....but I can rate the popularity of this site based on the amount of traffic it gets!!

Number of posts, threads, views, hits, etc.

LH Panther Mom
04-09-2008, 11:56 AM
GMTA, RM! Well, there is the 6-2A group..... ;)

Ranger Mom
04-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
You're not going to another board are you?:confused: :( :bigcry:

:D :devil: :D

Nope....not going to another board, but will probably BE BORED!!

Going to a family thing in Big Spring!!

eppy 12
04-09-2008, 11:57 AM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/naptime.gif

Ranger Mom
04-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
GMTA, RM! Well, there is the 6-2A group..... ;)

LOL!! true true...buncha troublemakers!!

They still aren't "busy little bees" (including the queen) as we are here!!:p

kepdawg
04-09-2008, 11:59 AM
No....but I can rate the popularity of this site based on the amount of traffic it gets!!

Number of posts, threads, views, hits, etc.

Okay, it just seems like all of a sudden you are concerned about it for some reason. I haven't seen anything that would cause any reason for concern.

Ranger Mom
04-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Okay, it just seems like all of a sudden you are concerned about it for some reason. I haven't seen anything that would cause any reason for concern.

Not in the least bit concerned. I will rephrase it for you next time, should I decide I have something else to say on it....so as not to confuse you further!

I DO wonder how come we say something, we get "questioned" by you, but anyone else can say something and they don't!!:confused: :confused:

Oh well.....no biggie!!

Now I really gotta go or I'm gonna be late!!

See yall tomorrow!!

crzyjournalist03
04-09-2008, 12:04 PM

maybe they can use that information to convince advertisers to buy space, changing the entire philosophy of this board and allowing pop-up ads!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

kepdawg
04-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Not in the least bit concerned. I will rephrase it for you next time, should I decide I have something else to say on it....so as not to confuse you further!

I DO wonder how come we say something, we get "questioned" by you, but anyone else can say something and they don't!!:confused: :confused:

Oh well.....no biggie!!

Now I really gotta go or I'm gonna be late!!

See yall tomorrow!!

You must not pay attention if you don't think I question other people!