PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Sweetwater Red

nobogey72
04-09-2008, 06:51 AM
I printed out your thread about a month ago about Coach Sandifer needing to coach the Wylie girl's golf team because they were gagging at the time. I took it and put it up on the bulletin board in the 1.2 million $ golf facility at Wylie, and it must have worked because I saw this morning where they won district...............again. I heard that all the girls gathered around the 18th green after the final round, and were chanting "Sweetwater Red! Sweetwater Red!" :D :D

Sweetwater Red
04-09-2008, 08:19 AM
No harm in losing to a 4A school. It's poetic justice. When we
were 4A ya'll were losing to us all the time. Turn around is fair
play I guess.:thinking: :D :devil:

Did the Timm kid finish second?

nobogey72
04-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
No harm in losing to a 4A school. It's poetic justice. When we
were 4A ya'll were losing to us all the time. Turn around is fair
play I guess.:thinking: :D :devil:

Did the Timm kid finish second?

I was just kidding.:D We were all very surprised that they started playing so well. Yeah, Ashley finished 2nd, but is clearly the best player probably in the region. She already been offered a couple of places. 1/2 to go to Lamar in Beaumont, I think they are D1 or D1AA. She just had one bad round during district that cost her winning it. :)

Sweetwater Red
04-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I was just kidding.:D We were all very surprised that they started playing so well. Yeah, Ashley finished 2nd, but is clearly the best player probably in the region. She already been offered a couple of places. 1/2 to go to Lamar in Beaumont, I think they are D1 or D1AA. She just had one bad round during district that cost her winning it. :)

Oh I know. But, since we've dropped to 3A, we haven't been
very successful against Wylie. That's why I have to resort to
bringing up the past or comment on Wylie's enrollment or the
annual income of a Wylie household or Sandifer having "friends"
at the U.I.L. or......well you get the point.:D :devil:

nobogey72
04-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Didn't the Sweetwater boys win a state champ. a few yrs ago?