View Full Version : colonialism sucks

Old Tiger
04-09-2008, 05:27 AM
that's all.

nobogey72
04-09-2008, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
that's all.

I don't know about that, I thought it was one of the best golf courses I've ever played. OH! ....wait a minute .....you said Colonial ism.... nevermind. :doh:

CenTexSports
04-09-2008, 07:54 AM
Take some PeptoBismol it always helped my kids when they had a tummy ache.

BobcatBenny
04-09-2008, 09:14 AM
If we want to discourage illegal immigration, then colonialism is the answer.

Iraq should become our Australia.

Catch an illegal immigrant here in the states, we should deport them to our colony of Iraq.

One it is geographically distant from the states and two, it would make someone thinking about entering this country illegally, think twice, thrice, etc.? :thinking:

Not only would it help to stabilize our country, it would help stabilize the colony of Iraq. :eek:

Adidas410s
04-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I don't know about that, I thought it was one of the best golf courses I've ever played. OH! ....wait a minute .....you said Colonial ism.... nevermind. :doh:
Question...can you still get on there??? :D

nobogey72
04-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Question...can you still get on there??? :D

I have an old friend that is a member but doesn't play much anymore, but when I hint around enough he will give in and say come on down and I'll take you out there. Maybe once a year.:)

jason
04-09-2008, 09:59 AM
I have an old friend that is a member but doesn't play much anymore, but when I hint around enough he will give in and say come on down and I'll take you out there. Maybe once a year.:) that would be one hell of a place to have our first annual 3adownlow golf scramble....

CenTexSports
04-09-2008, 10:00 AM
I would make time for that one.

eppy 12
04-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
If we want to discourage illegal immigration, then colonialism is the answer.

Iraq should become our Australia.

Catch an illegal immigrant here in the states, we should deport them to our colony of Iraq.

One it is geographically distant from the states and two, it would make someone thinking about entering this country illegally, think twice, thrice, etc.? :thinking:

Not only would it help to stabilize our country, it would help stabilize the colony of Iraq. :eek: HA, talk about a street fight.:eek:

Adidas410s
04-09-2008, 10:25 AM
I have an old friend that is a member but doesn't play much anymore, but when I hint around enough he will give in and say come on down and I'll take you out there. Maybe once a year.:) Well you know where to find me if something comes up! ;)

nobogey72
04-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by jason
that would be one hell of a place to have our first annual 3adownlow golf scramble....

No doubt. But, they are so picky there about everything such as how many guests a member can bring and stuff like that, that I don't think I would even have the nerve to ask him. I would think that a good spot to have it would be somewhere centrally located to get the most people to play, so they wouldn't have to drive too far. Austin, Waco, San Saba, TIMBUKTU.:D

CenTexSports
04-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Rockdale is pretty central and they have a neat little 9 hole course that is in usually in great condition. Have GoBlue or BBDE set it up sometime.

Adidas410s
04-09-2008, 10:44 AM
No doubt. But, they are so picky there about everything such as how many guests a member can bring and stuff like that, that I don't think I would even have the nerve to ask him. I would think that a good spot to have it would be somewhere centrally located to get the most people to play, so they wouldn't have to drive too far. Austin, Waco, San Saba, TIMBUKTU.:D
We tried the Austin idea last year...it never got off the ground. I say we use Shady Oaks in Baird. It's right on I-20 for easy access to all! :)

nobogey72
04-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
We tried the Austin idea last year...it never got off the ground. I say we use Shady Oaks in Baird. It's right on I-20 for easy access to all! :)

Perfect.:)

DaHop72
04-09-2008, 10:51 AM
I have an old friend that is a member but doesn't play much anymore, but when I hint around enough he will give in and say come on down and I'll take you out there. Maybe once a year.:) If you need a chauffuer and a partner, pm for phone #.:D :D